TXR Club IdeaOpen 

• Thread starter zero4567
  • 20 comments
United States
Midwestern United States
zero4567-_
IF YOU PLAN ON JOINING PLEASE WATCH THIS THREAD DAILY AS I PLAN TO UPDATE IT WHEN THE FIRST MEETING GETS CLOSER!​

TXR Club brief outline:

The TXR club is a club that I want to start that is based off of the Tokyo Xtreme Racer series (also known as Shutokou Battle and Kaido Battle and Tokyo Highway Challenge and Kaido Racer in other parts of the world). The seires is about the player buying a car and racing on Japan's highways or mountain passes depending on which game you're playing, defeating rivals to get money to either upgrade or buy new cars, betting for cash, parts, or even cars occsasionally with some rivals. The game has a unique style of racing with lifebars instead of a certain distance, when you're behind or when you hit/crash into certain things, your lifebar goes down (same with the rival) the first racer who loses all of their life is the loser. The game has been at a lot of places, Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Irhoazaka, Hokkaido, Hakone, and Yokohama are just a few.

HOW THE CLUB WORKS:

My idea is that the club works on two tracks, one for the Xtreme Racer Games (Special Stage Route 7 as it mimics Tokyo's freeways with the tunnel and bridge) and Circuito De La Sierra (For the Xtreme Racer Drift or Kaido Battle/Kaido Racer games). We will race on these courses, show off our cars (which I will get to in a bit), share tuning tips, and occasionally run races against certain rivals. Now the idea is that the more racers you defeat the higher your rank is in the club (So say Jackson beats a certain amount of rivals, once that requirement is done a challenge from a higher ranked racer is issued and if Jackson wins he moves up in rank while the racer who lost moves down in rank).

RIVAL TYPES:

If you want to challenge a rival, match their speed and flash your headlights and then your off! If someone challenges you to a battle, either brake or honk your horn to decline a battle.

01kfbibupwss
Standard - basic racers who are looking for someone to make a run with.

07ufth82jty
Team Racers: Racers who belong to a team, same requirements as above.

0162mn80hyrh
Team Leaders: The leader (and sometimes Co-Leader) will show up once all of the other members of their team have been defeated.

0g52tq4p5qa
Thirteen Devils (Highway Bosses): These racers show up once certain team leaders have been defeated and certain Devils give you a ticket to the next Rank.

kaido_president_by_zero_jdm-d81kt76.jpg
Kingdom Twelve (Touge Bosses): Same as above.

(UNDECIDED)Phantom 9 (both) Same as above.

Wanderers: Rivals who have specific requirements before you can race them, wanderer types include:

0fx789a7qt1
Standard: Just fill in the requirement and you're good to go!

(UNDECIDED) Gambler: Rivals who decide to bet their personal ride to race (since there is a lack of giving your car to other players make sure to write your settings for your current car down, this includes: Parts equipted, the settings for the car, visual parts <Aero, Paint, Wheels, ext.>)

(UNDECIDED) Medalists: Rivals who give out certain prizes (car tunes)

HOW A BATTLE IS DECIDED: It's simple, while in free run mode you and your rival run one lap around the track, if the rival gets ahead by a certain distance (and vise versa) before the finish line the rival wins (and vise versa).

CLASSES:

You may have a maximum of three vechiels (up to two for a certain class, I.E: Two cars for class B, one car for class A, not every car is perferct)

Highway Classes (RACE CARS, RALLY CARS, RED BULL X SERIES ARE NOT ALLOWED):

Class M (MONSTER): Cars that run over 700 Horsepower or above, reccomended tire is Sport Softs.

Class A: Cars that run between 500 and 699 Horsepower, reccomended tire is Sport Mediums or Sport Softs.

Class B: Cars that run between 400 and 499 Horsepower, reccomended tire is Sport Mediums or Sports Hards.

Class C: Cars that run 400 Horsepower or less, reccomended tire is Sport Hards or less.

Class Custom: Cars that:

Use different tires then what is reccomended.

Cars that have had their power limited.

Both.

Touge (taken from the THL Website, RACE CARS, RALLY CARS, RED BULL X SERIES ARE NOT ALLOWED):

CLASS D (400PP-425PP, CS tires)
CLASS C (426PP-450PP, CS,SH tires)
CLASS B (451PP-500PP, CS,SH tires)
CLASS A (501PP-550PP, SH,SM tires)
CLASS S (551PP-600PP, SM,SS tires)
CLASS K (Japanese Kei cars, CS or SH tires, any PP)
CLASS E (Economic cars, Hybrids, and Electric Cars, CS or SH, any PP)

Class Custom:

Your car uses different tires than your assigned class suggests.
Your car at stock exceeds your assigned class' standards and PP range and was detuned.
Both simultaneously

OTHER:

Please use common sense on the road and in the lobbies, please do not interfear with ongoing battles (if a car in a higher class or a driver in a higher rank is in the middle of a battle and you get in the way please move out of his or her way)

Cheating is forbidden (anyone who cheats is out of the club)

Please use common sense when deciding on a car to use.. no race cars, rally cars, or red bull cars are allowed.

And most importantly.... HAVE FUN! :)

Last edited:
I may be interested, let me talk it over with a few people and I'll get back to you (I may also have said people join in during your lobbies if that's fine).
Me and Firehound427 have the same sort of style club, maybe we could merge them?

I've been looking for a club like this, and finally i have found one. sign me up, lol. whats the club name i should look for in game?

cool, i joined just now. hey, i noticed one of my friends is part of the club, he's txrdriftchimu...i originally meet him on thextremeracers forums, are any of the other folks from the club on those forums too?

cool, i joined just now. hey, i noticed one of my friends is part of the club, he's txrdriftchimu...i originally meet him on thextremeracers forums, are any of the other folks from the club on those forums too?
Oh you're from the forums? Who'd you go by?

Also I need to quit being lazy and schedule something... XD

yup, same screen name as here....i havent been active much lately on the forums though since i've been taking a "vacation" from the series a bit and i've been sick the past week but i'm finally feeling well enough to play games again so i may start back on the txr series on/off a bit.

yup, same screen name as here....i havent been active much lately on the forums though since i've been taking a "vacation" from the series a bit and i've been sick the past week but i'm finally feeling well enough to play games again so i may start back on the txr series on/off a bit.

That's kind of how I've been with managing the club, I just scheduled a lobby for Saturday. I lack a PS2 at the moment so my only source of information for the games is YouTube... although I did beat Drift a few months ago, was a happy moment when the game was done.

That's kind of how I've been with managing the club, I just scheduled a lobby for Saturday. I lack a PS2 at the moment so my only source of information for the games is YouTube... although I did beat Drift a few months ago, was a happy moment when the game was done.

Don't forget me with the info on TXR3/D2. :sly: :lol:

i've been playing the series since txr0 first came out, i wished genki would get off there arses and revive the racing project and bring back txr but for now gt6 and the older games will have to do.. my favorite in the series would be a close tie between txr0 and txr3, my runner up would be a tie between import tuner challenge and txrd2, guess you could say i like the series as a whole nearly equally.

Well don't get your hopes up, but Genki were on the PS4 Dev's list... But bare in mind they are bought out by Namco/Bandai, so they are working on the WMMT series.

i've been playing the series since txr0 first came out, i wished genki would get off there arses and revive the racing project and bring back txr but for now gt6 and the older games will have to do.. my favorite in the series would be a close tie between txr0 and txr3, my runner up would be a tie between import tuner challenge and txrd2, guess you could say i like the series as a whole nearly equally.
I got TXR0 as a gift for Christmas one year, been hooked on the series ever since. My friend Kaza (he's an amazing person) has also helped me with my knowledge of the games, Mark of outburst and Golden Wolf are a good example of that knowledge. :D

yea, the gemballa father/son pair are real pita's...i got my first ps2 with a new copy of txr0 for my b-day one year, and been hooked ever since.

I have made a Wangan lobby in the club. It's public too, so if we find people who like TXR they'l be able to join.

Closed

Last edited:
just now got your friend request on psn and accepted, @KazaMR2. i was thinking i had already sent you a friend request before now, i probably used your gtp name when i did so that mightve been why i thought i did..lol

UPDATE/ANTI-DP: hosting a new year's test and tune public club lobby = closed due to network issues

Last edited:
Back