[UCD] The Hunt For 0km Cars

• Thread starter PureLogic
  • 151 comments
kyrie_FTW
The zero mileage cars in the OCD has inspired some folks to see if those exist in the UCD as well...

km01Copy.jpg

Here is the official list of cars we've found so far. These are 0km cars in the Used Car Dealership. Cars in red were reported but are not yet verified by any screenshot.

1. Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 - pic1 by PureLogic , pic2 by anastasis14
2. Formula Gran Turismo - possibly just mixed with OCD 0km version
3. Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00 - pic by signmc
4. Hyundai Clix Concept '01 - concept car. plausible.
5. Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept '00 - pic by slower than bob
6. Toyota RSC '01 - concept car. plausible.
7. Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) - pic1 (no longer available) by shepzki , pic2 by ZeGermanBastorD
8. Hyundai HCD6 Concept '01 - pic by shepzki
9. Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02 - pic by slower than bob
10. Cadillac CIEN Concept '02 - concept car. plausible.
11. RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01 - pic by MadMax86

***Props to MadMax86 for generating the initial list. 👍

To submit entries simply post the screenshot in this thread.
Screenshots should clearly show the car's name and the mileage and the Used Car Dealership sign at the top of the screen.

I will do my best to update the list regularly.

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
I was just wondering if anyone has bought or seen a 0km mileage car in the UCD before. The ones from the OCD make me want it in the UCD too! lol :D

It's impossible to see a car in the UCD that has 0km. There's cars that's close to it, like some race cars that had +100km clocked-in. But no car will have 0km, as the A.I. owner will always drive it to around 50-100 kilometers.

It's impossible to see a car in the UCD that has 0km. There's cars that's close to it, like some race cars that had +100km clocked-in. But no car will have 0km, as the A.I. owner will always drive it to around 50-100 kilometers.

I bought this from the UCD a few days back. This is the lowest mileage car I've ever bought from the UCD that I can remember.

070320113742.jpg

Search around, I think the Bugatti is 0 miles in UCD always.

I think that's in the OCD. Can't recall if the regular Veyron in the UCD before was 0km as well.

EDIT: Yes I remember now. The Veyron and FGT in the UCD are always 0km. But what about other cars?

EDIT: Yes I remember now. The Veyron and FGT in the UCD are always 0km. But what about other cars?

Actually, the FGT in the UCD usually always has miles, I have never seen one @ 0km apart from in the OCD. At least that's what I remember, been many months since I last saw an FGT in the UCD.

Actually, the FGT in the UCD usually always has miles, I have never seen one @ 0km apart from in the OCD. At least that's what I remember, been many months since I last saw an FGT in the UCD.

Yeah it's really hard to remember. It's been a while since the Veyron and FGT were regular in the UCD. :)

I have been cycling the UCD for the past hour or so, just had a white FGT pop it's head round the corner and it has miles on it so I think that answers that anyway. Getting sick of waiting for Veyron's, am trying to collect all the colours, have 24 so far but the last one I bought that was different was about a month ago. :(

It's impossible to see a car in the UCD that has 0km.
As mentioned above Veyron's can be had with 0km. And I have one such vehicle from the UCD... so quite possible indeed :)

Should also be said that not all Veyron's in the UCD are 0km, atleast from what I've seen. They usually are slightly driven with <50km.

I'll post a pic here if I do find one :D
The 6km solstice above is probably the lowest I've heard.

Gotta start cycling that UCD :D

The veyrons come in 0 mile in the used car dealer

That's right. 👍 And the Veyron's are the only ones that comes with 0 miles. No other car. :sly:

I know it after 15.000 savegame days. And don't mix up the OCD (with the 0 mile special promotion) with the UCD. ;)

I have also see a zero km viper race car.. Would have been a nice buy if i had the 2,000,000cr at the time!

The Veyron definitely comes as 0km in UCD, brought two from there both 0 km.

Back