Unknown Car Emblem

• Thread starter CCSabbath
  • 12 comments
I encountered this particular car, but I cannot identify the model or make. Can anyone identify the logo? My initial guess was that the car is an Oullim Spirra, but upon closer inspection, the emblem suggests that it's not. There were no other labels or icons, so this is all I've got.

RPwmV.jpg

Looks an awful lot like a Toyota Crown.

Thanks for the quick reply. The car definitely appears to be sporting a Toyota Crown emblem. However, after a brief Wiki search, it seems that the Toyota Crown is a luxury sedan. The car I saw is a sports car. After glancing at some pictures of the Crown, no image resembles that of the one in my original post. Perhaps they made a sports version of it? Here are a couple additional photos.

2PmAp.jpg

y4tgv.jpg

Edit: Fixed a broken link.

Wow, definitely not a Crown of any sort.

Is that Eclipse headlights, and what is it? Camaro-based?

My guess would also be some one-off kit car.

Gives me a qualm.

Last edited:
That is absolutely a Camaro. I don't think it's a kit car at all. It's just a bunch of bad panels on a Camaro.

Someone cross post it into the questionable mod thread. Ugly as heck and ricey as rice can be, that.

Thanks for the quick reply. The car definitely appears to be sporting a Toyota Crown emblem. However, after a brief Wiki search, it seems that the Toyota Crown is a luxury sedan. The car I saw is a sports car. After glancing at some pictures of the Crown, no image resembles that of the one in my original post. Perhaps they made a sports version of it? Here are a couple additional photos.

2PmAp.jpg

y4tgv.jpg

Edit: Fixed a broken link.
That is very clearly a kit car body wrapped onto a fourth-generation Chevrolet Camaro chassis. Hell, it still has the factory optional side skirts installed. It also appears to have a Corvette exhaust installed, which is done to Camaros occasionally.

181983d1243611234-17x11s-front-rear-f-body-camaro-dsc00566.jpg

Conclusion: The car you saw is a mishmash of all sorts of things people don't recognize in an effort to hide how disgustingly disgusting it actually is.

And don't forget the hideous shade of orange to top it all off! :yuck:

If only some people had as much taste as they did enthusiasm, time, and money.

The back isn't TOO bad relative to the rest, but the front... :ill:

Back