Unlock Arcade mode

• Thread starter Kano Manel
  • 11 comments
United Kingdom
London
Hi all, I know this has been asked before, but the threads always degenerate into some strange conversation without actually answering the simple question.

HOW CAN I UNLOCK ARCADE MODE?

When I play arcade I cannot select between all car, just a few options. I want to do some training and testing but I can't select my own cars. (online solo is not an option because I'm not paying that extra bit just yet).

Must be a way of doing it, someone commented in a video not long ago that doing all challenges is the way, is this true?

Thanks

For all I know, if you have bought some cars you can select them from your garage, arrow to the far left will get you there!

I cannot remember for sure if you have to unlock the ability to use your own cars but, when the car list appears there is an icon in the bottom left corner next to the Mazda MX-5 to access your garage. Is that not there for you?

Are you connected to PSN? The game severely limits things that can be done if not.

PS+ is needed for online racing for sure, but have no idea if it is needed for saving progress or if non plus PSN account will suffice...

Thanks guys, I think I have missed that "garage access" in the far left before the Mazda (this is very embarrassing, I'm getting old:banghead:). I will check it out later when I arrive at home.

Thanks for the clear answers, I owe you one :D

Also, don't miss that you can change to other cars from your garage once your on the pre-race screen by going to the menu's in the top left.

Also, don't miss that you can change to other cars from your garage once your on the pre-race screen by going to the menu's in the top left.
The sad thing is that all this will probably be in the manual of the game... I guess... but I didn't read it at all.

Are you connected to PSN? The game severely limits things that can be done if not.

PS+ is needed for online racing for sure, but have no idea if it is needed for saving progress or if non plus PSN account will suffice...

You only need PS+ to Sport Mode, everything else is available with a regular account.

they give you 2 days to try it for free and I tested it. I liked it, I think I participated in 4 or 5 races and I got S in sr and D in dr, pretty quick. But I'll save it for the winter. I can't justify staying at home with this amazing english summer, wife would kill me. I'll do training in arcade until october and then I will pay for the whole PS+ thing.

waoooooo, thank you thank you thank you, guys. It works wonderful. I just drove in suzuka with my Ferrari for first time. Beautiful. Thanks a lot for your help.

Back