Unmodified Nissan S-Chassis

• Thread starter twitcher
  • 15 comments
Canada
Canada
Hello marketplace

I am looking for several Nissan S-Chassis models. For my purposes, I require that they are unmodified (ie completely stock). I am not picky about them being 0/0/0, although that would be nice. My main concern is that they don't have the chassis reinforcement upgrade done.

The cars I am looking for are:

• Silvia K's (S13) '88 found
• Silvia K's AERO (S14) '93 found
• Silvia K's AERO (S14) '96 found
• 180SX Type X '96 found
• 200SX (S14) '96 found
• SILEIGHTY '98 found
• Silvia spec-R AERO (S15) '99 found

I'm not really sure what I can offer in exchange for these cars? I can offer credits, paint (have over 2000), or other cars (have over 1000), but I'm not really sure what people are looking for these days. Any help is appreciated, thanks :)

Last edited:
Hello twitcher. I have these cars up for trade:

-SILVIA spec-S AERO (S15) '99
-SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) '99
-SILVIA K's (S13) '88
-240SX '96
-200SX '96

I'd be interested in any level tickets, the lower the better. 2 cars for one ticket, sounds fair? I'll make you a deal - all 5 cars for two level tickets. :) All cars are unmodified, completely stock. I'll even wash them before a potential trade. :P

Last edited:
Hello twitcher. I have these cars up for trade:

-SILVIA spec-S AERO (S15) '99
-SILVIA K's (S13) '88
-240SX '96
-200SX '96

I'd be interested in any level tickets, the lower the better. 2 cars for one ticket, sounds fair? I'll make you a deal - all 5 cars for two level tickets. :) All cars are unmodified, completely stock. I'll even wash them before a potential trade. :P

Of the cars you listed, the two that I would be interested in are
-SILVIA K's (S13) '88

One question, the 200SX that you have listed, is that the S14 version, or the hatchback version?

To be honest, I'm not totally sure I have any car tickets right now...I do drift trial seasonals for cash, and that's about it. I suppose I could spend an hour or so an and earn a couple car tickets, if you don't mind waiting perhaps another half day to day. I'd be willing to trade them straight across 1 for 1.

Ok, I've had a had a bit of a mix-up lol.

I am getting the 200SX (S14) '96 from a teammate. So, I would actually be interested in the first car you mentioned, the Silvia K's Aero '96.

Hello marketplace

I am looking for several Nissan S-Chassis models. For my purposes, I require that they are unmodified (ie completely stock). I am not picky about them being 0/0/0, although that would be nice. My main concern is that they don't have the chassis reinforcement upgrade done.

The cars I am looking for are:

• Silvia K's (S13) '88 (waiting for reply)
• Silvia K's AERO (S14) '93 found
• Silvia K's AERO (S14) '96 found
• 180SX Type X '96 found
• 200SX (S14) '96 found
• SILEIGHTY '98 found
• Silvia spec-R AERO (S15) '99 (waiting for reply)

I'm not really sure what I can offer in exchange for these cars? I can offer credits, paint (have over 2000), or other cars (have over 1000), but I'm not really sure what people are looking for these days. Any help is appreciated, thanks :)

Just letting you know, you can't gift credits.

Just letting you know, you can't gift credits.

Lol, I knew that...but completely forgot at the same time. Thanks for the reminder :).

As far as the search goes, I've found the '88 S13 K's....so now all I'm after is the '99 S15.

Of the cars you listed, the two that I would be interested in are
-SILVIA K's (S13) '88

One question, the 200SX that you have listed, is that the S14 version, or the hatchback version?

To be honest, I'm not totally sure I have any car tickets right now...I do drift trial seasonals for cash, and that's about it. I suppose I could spend an hour or so an and earn a couple car tickets, if you don't mind waiting perhaps another half day to day. I'd be willing to trade them straight across 1 for 1.

The 200SX I have is not the S14 version. I don't mind waiting a day or two, and I'm not greedy so one ticket for the two mentioned cars above would be fair. I'll send you a friend request in a few hours.

The 200SX I have is not the S14 version. I don't mind waiting a day or two, and I'm not greedy so one ticket for the two mentioned cars above would be fair. I'll send you a friend request in a few hours.

Ok, sounds good. I will send the car lvl ticket later tonight. I actually don't really need the '88 S13 anymore, as a friend found one in his garage. The only car from the list that I am missing is '99 S15.

Ok, sounds good. I will send the car lvl ticket later tonight. I actually don't really need the '88 S13 anymore, as a friend found one in his garage. The only car from the list that I am missing is '99 S15.

Oh okay. But if you want I can still sent you the S13. I'll go online in 12 hours or so and send the S15 '99.

Thanks for the S15! I'll send the ticket within the hour. Thanks for the trade :)

Now, how do I switch this thread from WANTED to COMPLETE??

Back