Unpaintable black cars

• Thread starter Roo
  • 14 comments

Roo

Premium
United Kingdom
Hampshire, UK
GTP_Roo
I'm after the following cars in black. Any milage/changes/wins. Preferably stock but not a deal breaker if not.

Mugen S2000 ‘00 - Black
Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01 - Black #90
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 - Formal Black
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03 - Black #77
Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car ‘00 - Black #23

The Chevrolet and Plymouth, as far as I'm aware, are not available in Master List 2 of the UCD.

Thanks for looking!

Edit: Lotuses received, with thanks to barra333!

Last edited:
Roo,
I can help out with both Lotuses, they are probably 0/0/0. If not, there will only be a handful of km on them, no permanent upgrades.
I can have a look for the black cars too.

I am after the Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01. Preferably without permanent mods.

barra333

I won't be on for another ten-ish hours, so just send the FR and I will accept it and send the car whenever I can.

Lotus 111R sent.

I also have the Honda element and RenaultSport race car in black, which I will send in due course if you like. May take a few days, I dont get on every day.

Hello I have the SS Camaro send FR to AWOL_000__ I will send for free when I can..

Lotus 111R sent.

I also have the Honda element and RenaultSport race car in black, which I will send in due course if you like. May take a few days, I dont get on every day.

Got it, thanks. You have a CZ-3.

Yes please! If there's anything else you want let me know.

Hello I have the SS Camaro send FR to AWOL_000__ I will send for free when I can..

FR sent.

Roo
Got it, thanks. You have a CZ-3.

Yes please! If there's anything else you want let me know.

Thanks, you have now completed my standard collection! I only have to buy a bunch of premium cars now...

Dont worry about sending anything else.

I will send the other three cars when I get a chance, are there any that are more urgent than the others?

I'm pretty sure I have a Lotus Esprit V8, I will check later tonight. You say you have every car in the game?

I'm pretty sure I have a Lotus Esprit V8, I will check later tonight. You say you have every car in the game?

Just received the Espirit from barra333, but thank you for the offer.

Back