Various Color Race Car Trading

• Thread starter LarryL
  • 32 comments
United States
Playing GT6
Darth-Krayt
I've completed my search for every color of the unique paint muscle cars, and now I'm trying for all the racing cars that have color variations.

I don't have a full list of available colors, so Below I'm going to list all the colors I have of each car. I'm looking for any colors NOT on the list. I don't care if they're 0 miles or not, they just can't have any upgrades other than rims.

Up for trade on my part is anything on the list and also any other tradable vehicle. I have at least 1 of every tradable car in the game, so just let me know what you're looking for. I also have plenty of reset tickets, so I can 0 any car I have before I send if you prefer 0 mile cars only. The quickest way to schedule a trade with me is to contact me right on PSN.

AMUSE
GT1- Berlina Black, Sebring Silver, Grand Prix White, Opelescent Silver Blue

R1- Berlina Black, Moon Rock Met., New Imola Orange, Platinum White

Street Version- Berlina Black, Grand Prix White, Lime Green Met., Moon Rock Met., Sebring Silver, Silver Stone

HONDA
Integra R Touring Car- Red, Blue, Yellow

S2000 LM Race Car- Blue, Red, Purple (thanks Pixel Geist)

LOTUS
Motor Sport Elise- Blue

MUGEN
S2000- Black, Red, White, Yellow

NISMO
400R- Red, Silver, Yellow

NISSAN
mm Cup Car- Black, Met.Green, Met.Orange, White, Yellow

SUBARU
Impreza Super Touring Car- Met.Orange, Black (Thanks O.G.), White (thanks ABG_sauber)

TOYOTA
Altezza Touring Car- Blue Trim, Green Trim (Thanks Frenzal, I love this car!!)

VW
Lupo Cup Car 00- Blue, Green, Red, Orange, Yellow (thanks scarecrow)

Lupo GTI Cup Car 03- Blue, Black, Red, Orange, Yellow

New Beetle Cup Car- Green, Red, Purple, Yellow

And I think that's all of them. Any color not on the list: I'm looking for it. If anyone can think of any other cars I may be missing off the list I don't know is a multi-paint car, let me know. Thanks, looking forward to some good trades.

Last edited:
Hello, what PP is the Lupo Cup Car in Green & Orange? Hoping for PP374. Also, what is the number listed on the Purple Cup Car?

Got Yellow & Silver New Beetle Cup Cars for trade. They are all 0/0/0.

The PP on the Lupos are higher than that because they've been broken in. The orange and green '00s both have 384. But I can reset the miles to zero before I send if you like. I'l like to get that yellow beetle for sure, so let me know.

I certainly have the Mugen S2000 '00 in Silver 0/0/0, and I'll hjave to check but I may also have a yellow Lotus Motor Sport Elise.

The Elise would certainly be more of a priority. Let me know what you're looking for in return.

The PP on the Lupos are higher than that because they've been broken in. The orange and green '00s both have 384. But I can reset the miles to zero before I send if you like. I'l like to get that yellow beetle for sure, so let me know.

Doh....sorry Bud, I too am driving all the standard cars vs premium lately. I like to keep an extra exact model for just driving and the rest for collecting.

Do you have any Bday or Level tickets by chance?

The Elise would certainly be more of a priority. Let me know what you're looking for in return.

Ok, I have the Light Yellow Elise, and two ALTEZZA Touring Cars, one with the green/yellow trim, and one is plain silver/grey trim. I can also check my othert accounts and see what is there, I may have more of the Elise and Altezza.

If you have them, I am after the following birthday tickets: 54; 58; 63; 68; 72; 73; 74; 79; 80; 81. Any of these would be fine. I'll send you a FR from fisho_man to start with. I'm pretty sure I've traded with you beffore, but from an alternative account.

With the Altezzas, I can simply restore then send as I am duping anyways. Save you wasting tickets.

Last edited:
i messaged you on psn frenzal. I have an 81 ticket. the Altezza with the green would be perfect. Thanks

No worries mate, I also have the Elise in red at psn eddie_blackadder if you want to add that...I'll send the Altezza on the 9th, then the rest I will schedule later today for the dates. If you don't have the other tickets, don't worry abouyt it, I can send you the other cars anyway as early Christmas presents. 👍

hey, Larry I have a bunch of those, colored text indicates the ones you have, please?! That would be easier than me saying "i have a red one"

and you saying, "but i have that one already..."

Ok, I've schedulwed the other Altezza for the 12th, and the two Elises for the 14th and 15th, you'll just have to send the FR to PSN eddie_blackadder for the second Elise.

I have Amuse R1 in Gran Prix White
Honda S2000 race car in Purple
FTO Super Touring Car in Red
nevermind my previous post, the list is the ones you have, you need all not on the list, so here you go.

33ojepl.jpg

0/33Mi./0 UCD, NEVER USED.

jv6dyt.jpg

0/0/0 WON TICKET

11s0aj7.jpg

5 wins/4,000Mi/2 switches UCD

Last edited:
I have nearly every color variation of all cars listed. I'm booked up with trades on that account until nearly January or thereabouts.

Some of the cars you have listed, sadly cannot be traded. I played hell getting them all in all the color variations for this reason. Lots of Ticket Flipping to achieve that goal.

Not Tradeable:

MAZDA
RX-7 LM Race Car- Blue/Red, Black/White, Green/Orange, Orange/Blue

MITSUBISHI
FTO Super Touring Car- Green, Purple, Yellow

CHEVY
Camaro LM Race Car- Red, Green, Blue, Black

Sorry to disappoint.:)

hey, Larry I have a bunch of those, colored text indicates the ones you have, please?! That would be easier than me saying "i have a red one"

and you saying, "but i have that one already..."

I'm on the PS3 browser, so I'm limited. I can't color text, but everything on the list is what I have. It's colors not on the list I'm looking for. And also because of the lame ps3 browser, I can't access a good sheet of all the cars and all colors to know which ones I'm missing, otherwise I would have just listed the colors I need.

I'm on the PS3 browser, so I'm limited. I can't color text, but everything on the list is what I have. It's colors not on the list I'm looking for. And also because of the lame ps3 browser, I can't access a good sheet of all the cars and all colors to know which ones I'm missing, otherwise I would have just listed the colors I need.
dude, it's OK, i read your full post, you are looking for anything not on your list. I have three. The purple s2ooo is your best bet from me. o miles, o switches.

I have an amuse and an FTO, too.

I have Amuse R1 in Gran Prix White
Honda S2000 race car in Purple
FTO Super Touring Car in Red
nevermind my previous post, the list is the ones you have, you need all not on the list, so here you go.

33ojepl.jpg

0/33Mi./0 UCD, NEVER USED.

jv6dyt.jpg

0/0/0 WON TICKET

11s0aj7.jpg

5 wins/4,000Mi/2 switches UCD

If you're open now, I'd like the purple s2000 for sure. What are you looking for?

I have nearly every color variation of all cars listed. I'm booked up with trades on that account until nearly January or thereabouts.

Some of the cars you have listed, sadly cannot be traded. I played hell getting them all in all the color variations for this reason. Lots of Ticket Flipping to achieve that goal.

Not Tradeable:

MAZDA
RX-7 LM Race Car- Blue/Red, Black/White, Green/Orange, Orange/Blue

MITSUBISHI
FTO Super Touring Car- Green, Purple, Yellow

CHEVY
Camaro LM Race Car- Red, Green, Blue, Black

Sorry to disappoint.:)

Are you 100% sure about all these? I thought they were all just under 1 million. The RX-7 I know doesn't cost over 1 million, and the FTO is lame.....that's over 1 million?! (though honestly the FTO is the least important to me since the rims can't be changed). The Camaro, I'd believe is over 1 million now that I think of it. But someone messaged me and said I had all the Camaros anyway.

Are you 100% sure about all these? I thought they were all just under 1 million. The RX-7 I know doesn't cost over 1 million, and the FTO is lame.....that's over 1 million?! (though honestly the FTO is the least important to me since the rims can't be changed). The Camaro, I'd believe is over 1 million now that I think of it. But someone messaged me and said I had all the Camaros anyway.

I have been collecting all these cars since early on. I am 100% positive.

The RX-7 LMs can be obtained by flipping LVL 19 Tickets, the same Ticket you would use to try to obtaining all the 5,400,000 credit Audi R8 LMS Race Cars (11) of them I believe.

The FTO Turing Cars are well worth collecting. They are a quite dominant car in their class IMO. I believe that they are obtained by flipping LVL 16 Tickets.

If you have 4 color variations of the Camaro LM, you have them all. Black, Blue, Red, Green.

BTW, the Trade cap is really closer to 960,000 credits on a used car, just so you know.....:)

I have been collecting all these cars since early on. I am 100% positive.

The RX-7 LMs can be obtained by flipping LVL 19 Tickets, the same Ticket you would use to try to obtaining all the 5,400,000 credit Audi R8 LMS Race Cars (11) of them I believe.

The FTO Turing Cars are well worth collecting. They are a quite dominant car in their class IMO. I believe that they are obtained by flipping LVL 16 Tickets.

If you have 4 color variations of the Camaro LM, you have them all. Black, Blue, Red, Green.

BTW, the Trade cap is really closer to 960,000 credits on a used car, just so you know.....:)

too late, bro, we traded for today. A level 7 ticket for my purple s2000... you just gotta roll with it, afterall, it's just a game...

too late, bro, we traded for today. A level 7 ticket for my purple s2000... you just gotta roll with it, afterall, it's just a game...

I am not trying to trade,Bro. I already have every single color config of all these cars. The tradeable ones, as well as the non-tradables. I was just letting the OP know some facts.

Reading Is Fundamental...........💡

OK, thanks for the info, but still the next time I have no trades I'm gonna test out all my RX-7s. I swear I sent my black and white one a LONG time ago, but well after the trading cap was put on. I bought all my RX-7s grinding the UCD though, so the price fluxuates. I know I paid 954k for my b&w RX-7 and I wonder if the cap is actually on the cars themselves or the price you actually paid for the car is what limits the trade.

It's high time the damned trading cap is lifted anyway. In the GT5 days of running 1 lap at nurb for 1 million credits in the seasonals, what is the point of the trading cap? I've never heard a good argument FOR the trading cap in the first place. It's a senseless restriction.

I am not trying to trade,Bro. I already have every single color config of all these cars. The tradeable ones, as well as the non-tradables. I was just letting the OP know some facts.

Reading Is Fundamental...........💡

so, if your just here to help, why are you talking to me?
this is the trade thread, not the Q&A thread.... Reading is Fundamental..............:dunce:

so, if your just here to help, why are you talking to me?
this is the trade thread, not the Q&A thread.... Reading is Fundamental..............:dunce:

No one WAS talking to YOU. I was adressing LarryL. It's his thread. You probably should mind your own..........:grumpy:

O.G
FR sent for the Impreza Super Touring Car in Black 0/265.0/0

Yeah, good trade. Thank You. I hope you're enjoying the Black Cherry Chevelle.

To anyone else, I'll be open for another trade at the 7pm reset tonight if anyone else has something I'm looking for and is interested in a trade. Message me on PSN for fastest results. Darth-Krayt

Yeah, good trade. Thank You. I hope you're enjoying the Black Cherry Chevelle.

To anyone else, I'll be open for another trade at the 7pm reset tonight if anyone else has something I'm looking for and is interested in a trade. Message me on PSN for fastest results. Darth-Krayt
I'll add you in the next day or so, on one of my side accounts. I'm sure that I have something that you'd be looking for. Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN.

Ok, I've schedulwed the other Altezza for the 12th, and the two Elises for the 14th and 15th, you'll just have to send the FR to PSN eddie_blackadder for the second Elise.

Hey, thanks Frenzal, i got the Altezza with green trim. LOVE it. I was expecting these things to have matching color rims like on the PSP GT and GT4, but no problem there, some new rims and a shot of Isotope Green makes it look perfect. 81 ticket sent.

And BTW, dont worry about sending the Altezza without colored trim. The trim not being colored defeats the purpose for me. I just need the red trimmed one now.

But yeah, great trade man. Thank You.

Last edited:
Back