Version 1.49 broke my Lan Evo 3, but I don't know how to fix it.

• Thread starter JRC_Red14
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
JRC_Red14
I'll admit, I'm not great at tuning, I just adjust the numbers to what feels right on the track.
This is where the problem comes in. After update version 1.49 was released, it messed with suspension and tires, (I'm sure everyone here already knows that though). It made my custom tune for my Evo 3 unplayable and sent itself into orbit, and I didn't know how to fix it. Thanks to the recent patch, it's usable again, but not without drawbacks. Now, the stability is off, it spins too much on corners, and sometimes, it likes throwing itself into the nearest wall if I hit an uneven patch of track. Currently, I have the "Evo-Final-Gr.B" engine swap with every possible upgrade to the engine and chassis. The current performance point value is 748.55, 788 HP, 671.7 torque, 2090 lbs. and I know it can be improved overall.
I'm trying to make it a sort of drift build that uses Sports Soft tires. if anyone here can help me out, it would be appreciated.

I haven’t tested this car myself, but some players report that the suspension is broken on the Evo’s. So I guess you’ll have to wait until PD releases a fix.

I'll admit, I'm not great at tuning, I just adjust the numbers to what feels right on the track.
This is where the problem comes in. After update version 1.49 was released, it messed with suspension and tires, (I'm sure everyone here already knows that though). It made my custom tune for my Evo 3 unplayable and sent itself into orbit, and I didn't know how to fix it. Thanks to the recent patch, it's usable again, but not without drawbacks. Now, the stability is off, it spins too much on corners, and sometimes, it likes throwing itself into the nearest wall if I hit an uneven patch of track. Currently, I have the "Evo-Final-Gr.B" engine swap with every possible upgrade to the engine and chassis. The current performance point value is 748.55, 788 HP, 671.7 torque, 2090 lbs. and I know it can be improved overall.
I'm trying to make it a sort of drift build that uses Sports Soft tires. if anyone here can help me out, it would be appreciated.
Iirc Praiano says most the old evos are broken following 1.49. Can't get them to behave to a reasonable standard.

Back