Very funny Jordan!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thiele
  • 30 comments
  • 2,903 views
Messages
3,210
Messages
GTP_Thiele (PSP only)
Messages
nope


This is really weird... what happened? :nervous:

EDIT: Very funny Jordan. :lol:
 
Last edited:
I was going to ask, But i thought it was just my computer freakin out again....hahaha
 
I just noticed the same thing, maybe Jordan is making a change?
 
April 1st ? :D
 
Had me fooled. :lol:
 
:lol: Got me.
 
rotfl.gif
 
Awesome! :)
 
I love these :D

;)
👍
 
I love these :D

;)
👍

I don't I think they are quite scary,:crazy: thank goodness it's just an April Fool and they will be gone tomorrow.:)
 
Nice thread title. lol :lol:
 
:lol: :lol: :lol: lol very funny! Haha these things are hilarious!
 
I think we should keep them like this

:) :) :)
 
thinking that expression is on everyone's face when making a comment...HAHAHAHA:tup:
 
:):):):):):), i taughed i am crazy!
 
GTPlanet.net, winner of Internet Special Olympics 2009 :D could be worse, Finalgear.com got 100% rickrolled..
 
I first thought they had changed : D for that. And I thought it was very funny. But then I thought they also changed : censored: for that and it was not funny at all. :D
 
the man is on a roll today......*claps hands*
 
This is like, so awesome!:)
 
There is a madness behind this,I'm quite sure. :) Thanks Jordan
 
I suggest keeping awesome.gif as the : D smiley...
 
Everything should remain like this. It's awesome. :grumpy:
 
All back to normal. Nicely done, Jordan! 👍
 
Just like to say, that this, along with the joke on the news page made my day.

The article was executed really well, with a joking yet serious tone. 👍

Cheers Jordan :cheers:
 
:lol: I missed the article, since my GTP icon on my web browser leads me straight to the forums! Well, it might not be true, but atleast we now know what B-Spec Bob looks like... I always pictured him more like this :D
 
:lol: I missed the article, since my GTP icon on my web browser leads me straight to the forums! Well, it might not be true, but atleast we now know what B-Spec Bob looks like... I always pictured him more like this :D

:lol:


TB
All back to normal.

No its not
aprilfools.gif
aprilfools.gif
aprilfools.gif
aprilfools.gif
 
Last edited:
Back