Viper ACR question

• Thread starter Lotus380
  • 5 comments
Lotus380
8278807584_0bc8fa33ff_k.jpg

8277751901_1983791076_k.jpg

8278847646_ac853dac97_z.jpg

8278848056_a48aec7d6f_z.jpg

This year at the Celebration of Automobiles at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, this Viper ACR was found in the infield among other Vipers. Knowing that the ACR on it's own is something special to see, something else caught my attention. It's color, and the Nurburgring times on the rear wing. After searching the web for a while, I have found other cars with the Nurburgring times, but I have found no car with similar coloring. Does this color, to anyone's knowledge specify this as a special edition car, or a regular ACR with a not so common color? Another thing this could be is a very accurate replica of an ACR based on a normal viper coupe, but it doesn't seem the case to my eyes. Thanks in advance for any information you may know on this car!

The regular ACR doesn't have fog lights, if I remember correctly, and no tow hook, either. So, I'd say that it's either a (good) replica, or a modded ACR with a custom paintjob.

The stripes aren't even accurate for a Viper, so it's definitely a modded coupe.

Edit: The stripes aren't even painted that well. I can see a few flaws in them.

Back