Volvo C30 R-Design Polestar 2013

United States
Florida
GranTurismo0517
RandomCarGuy17
I had to suggest this, I just had to. This is part of what really sparked my interest in Volvos. This awesome, blue machine definitely must be in Gran Turismo!

ku-xlarge.jpg

03-2013-volvo-c30-r-design-polestar-review.jpg

04-2013-volvo-c30-r-design-polestar-review.jpg

2013_volvo_c30_rdesign_polestar_50.jpg

Specs:
Engine - Turbocharged, 2.5L Inline 5
Drivetrain - Front Engine, FWD
Transmission - 6-Speed MT
Weight - 3,211 lbs
Power - 250 hp
Torque - 273 ft-lbs

Link(s):
http://jalopnik.com/2013-volvo-c30-polestar-the-jalopnik-review-470213363
http://www.autoblog.com/2012/09/11/2013-volvo-c30-polestar-limited-edition-heads-to-u-s-only-250/

Last edited:
Funny thing about this car, I think I saw one of these at the Hartford Auto Show when I still lived in CT. Ah, that auto show is one of the reasons why I kinda miss CT. Also, I never got around with adding more things to this thread until now simply due to me forgetting that I made it. That's one of the cons of making a lot of suggestions I suppose.

Last edited:
The second video is a regular R Design, the second OP pic is of the Polestar C30 concept thing (the 400hp one) and a regular R Design, and the car is actually FWD.

hsv
The second video is a regular R Design, the second OP pic is of the Polestar C30 concept thing (the 400hp one) and a regular R Design, and the car is actually FWD.
Seriously?!

...DARN IT! I had it originally listed FWD, but someone then corrected me by saying it's 4WD. So, I basically changed something when there was no need. I hate it when I do that! :banghead:
Of course, I should have guessed that maybe he thought I was referring to the concept car. *sigh*
Screw it, I'm updating this thread anyway.

I honestly don't see what's boring about the current C30 in GT6. It's the R-Design, which is the hot version of the previous Gen C30. It's Volvo's Focus ST essentially and I don't see anything wrong with that.

EDIT: I'm wrong about the generations, this C30 I'm posting is actually a facelift, not another generations. There's only one generation of the C30.

Back