Volvo S60 Polestar TC1 Prototype 2015

Uruguay
Rivera
Tsukishima-TDUDT
JDMw4Ba.png
Volvo S60 Polestar TC1 '15
JDMw4Ba.png

Volvo-S60-Polestar-TC1.jpg

Based on the S60 sedan, this four-door was developed by Polestar, Volvo’s performance division, and will be campaigned in the WTCC by Cyan Racing.

As with most race cars based on road-legal vehicles, the S60 Polestar TC1 is a track-ready rendition of the S60 sedan you can buy in dealerships. Built to the new regulation that the FIA introduced to the WTCC in 2014, the TC1 retains the standard model’s headlamps, grille, taillights, and roof line, but sports an aggressive aerodynamic kit specifically designed for the championship’s twisty tracks. Features that are already common in the WTCC include a beefed-up wheel arches, race-spec carbon-fiber bumpers front and rear, a vented engine hood, and big wing atop the trunk lid. Naturally, the TC1 rides on lightweight wheels and a stiffer motorsport suspension that lowers the height by a few inches.

The S60 Polestar TC1 will get a newly developed turbocharged four-cylinder engine of 400 horsepower, based on the technology of the new Drive-E Volvo engine family.

Specs:
TC1.png

Volvo-S60-Polestar-TC1 (2).jpg

Volvo-S60-Polestar-TC1 (1).jpg

Normally I don't like Touring cars but I've gotta admit they look pretty cool without a livery, which is why I want this car in Gran Turismo.

Back