• Thread starter Eva
  • 9 comments

Eva

Founder of VRR
Premium
United States
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
BlackRose_Atomic
Following the final race of the VRR Super GT Series season on GT6, we will be embarking on a new journey. The Brno 1 Hour will be open to GT3 cars and will accept all signups. Rules will be posted in full closer to the race date.

Note 1: This race will be locked to first person cameras only, as has been voted on in the VRR WEC happening later in the year.

Cars Allowed:
Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
Audi R8 LMS ultra
Bentley Continental GT3
BMW Z4 GT3
Cadillac ATS-V.R GT3
Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
Ginetta G55 GT3
McLaren 12C GT3
Mercedes Benz AMG GT3
Ruf RGT-8 GT3

Entries Reserved:
#7: AngelOfFire813/Chevrolet Corvette C7.R

Friday, 24 June 2016
3:00-5:00 p.m. EDT: Free Practice 1 (120 minutes)

Saturday, 25 June 2016
3:00-4:00 p.m. EDT: Free Practice 2 (60 minutes)
4:00-4:30 p.m. EDT: Qualifying (30 minutes)
4:30-5:00 p.m. EDT: Brno 1 Hour (60 minutes)

RESERVED FOR WEEKEND RESULTS

I'm liking the looks of this, the only thing holding me back is I have a kart race at 5:30. If the schedule is flexible by a half hour sooner I'll happily enter either a Z4 or R8.

I'm liking the looks of this, the only thing holding me back is I have a kart race at 5:30. If the schedule is flexible by a half hour sooner I'll happily enter either a Z4 or R8.
We will see when we get closer to that. A half hour would be a decent option to try.

Can I have the other Mclaren that isn't #12 haha. I just don't know what the specific car numbers are on project cars.

Can I have the other Mclaren that isn't #12 haha. I just don't know what the specific car numbers are on project cars.
There's 3 other McLarens then

For those that can't remember the numbers (or paint schemes), refer to the Livery guide here.

Back