Waifu Alliance Racing

United States
United States
Hey everyone, Haremking 765 here. I want to discuss my own racing league that's almost like NASCAR, but something more in the world of Itashas. Colorful, painful itashas. I started to experiment on making SVGs since GT Sport, and still struggling to make them, rather getting motivated to learn on how to make them, but I'll get there soon. Here's a logo I made for my racing league, Waifu Alliance Racing.

Waifu Alliance Racing is a racing league consists of a huge collaboration of franchises such as:

MLP:Equestria Girls
Equestria_Girls_2017_Logo.png

Persona 3/4/5
Persona_3_Logo.svg

p4g-header1-555x2501.png

440-4404856_persona-5-logo-png.png

Kill La Kill
bf426ae6789ef9e23012fe7853aee50f.png

My own preferences on making my decals:
- Characters featured on both sides, one pose different from the other, including the hood
  • Drop shadows behind the character, with masking layer effects, such as stars and abstracts
  • Full names of that character
  • Chibi form peeking out of the side windows
  • Mini banners for the rear window
  • Livery banner only for the front window with the W.A.R. logo along with the franchise logo

Attachments

• Waifu Racing Logo White.png
    Waifu Racing Logo White.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Waifu Racing Logo Black.png
    Waifu Racing Logo Black.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Cool idea! I'm thinking of joining, and coincidentally I'm making a Kill La Kill livery right now :). Is it alright if it's a slightly simpler livery? The livery is for a Corvette C4 and I'm basing it off of This DarliFra Camaro.

Cool idea! I'm thinking of joining, and coincidentally I'm making a Kill La Kill livery right now :). Is it alright if it's a slightly simpler livery? The livery is for a Corvette C4 and I'm basing it off of This DarliFra Camaro.

Awesome! I'm wondering if I can get some help for making characters under 15 kb.

Last edited:
Back