Wallpapers? Just an idea...

  • Thread starter Thread starter CarAlot
  • 4 comments
  • 734 views
Messages
342
I was just pondering...Would it be a good idea to make a section in this site for GT Wallpapers? ...ionno i was just thinking and that came across my mind...so I decided to ask....
 
I seen that idea floated before, but no one really gave a response one way or another. I myself think it an excellent idea, but you'd have to talk to the mangement if you want a good response.
 
yea..I'm gonna wait for more of people's comments about this idea...
 
I've got nothing against it, certainly, but Jordan is the man who sets up the board. I'm going to move this to somewhere in the computers/graphics forum, and if there is positive response, it can be stickied so people can attach their wallpaper files in this thread.
 
Well, there is no need really. People can post their wallpapers and such in the Photography and Graphics forum. :)
 
Back