Want RUF RGT Dark Green 0/0. Have 20 RUF 0/0, 21, 22, 23, 1000 Tickets

United States
Lexington, KY
bryphotoguy
BryCivicSi
Only looking for the Dark Green RUF RGT and only looking for it with zero miles and zero switches.

I can offer level 21, 22, 23 tickets and ticket 1000.

Some of my 0/0 Cars:
Highlights from my 0/0 Garage:
Acura NSX '04 - Rio Yellow Pearl
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 - Sebring Silver Metallic
Amuse S2000 R1 '04 - Moon Rock Metallic
Audi quattro '82 - Alpine White - Lhasa Metallic
BMW 2002 Turbo '73 - Taiga Metallic
Ford Mustang GT '05 - Legend Lime Clearcoat Metallic
HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 '04
Honda ARTA NSX '00
Honda Castrol MUGEN NSX '00
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car - Yellow
Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX '03
Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R '69 - Magnolia White - Soleil Gold Metallic (1 SW)
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70 - Mid Chrome Yellow
Mazda RX-7 Type R Bathurst R (FD) '01 - Pure White
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 - Turquoise
Mine's BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V•spec N1 base '00
Nissan 240RS Rally Car '85
Nissan FALKEN GT-R Race Car '04
Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 #23 Green
RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 '04
RUF BTR- Dark Blue - Dark Green - Gunmetal - Light Blue - Light Green - Light Yellow
RUF CTR "YellowBird"
RUF CTR2- Gunmetal - Light Blue - Off-white - Pink
RUF RGT- Dark Blue - Black - Off White - Light Blue - Light Green - Pink - Silver - Gunmetal - Yellow
Spoon INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99 - Championship White
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car - #97
Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA '03

Can trade after reset today.

UPDATE: Receiving Dark Green RGT from Igwyana on 7/15.

Last edited:
Well, thats a great idea. However, why cant someone just go to the Ferrari Seasonal in Circuit De La Sarthe and do the job, without booking a slot? Since it is 500.000 cr per 3 mins..... :)

EDIT: I checked your PM's will reply with my PSN when ready.

Have a Boxter 0 switches - 0 wins - 2,400 miles
I believe it is in Gunmetal -- doesn't give the name of the color -- either that or black

PSN: No-Plumbing

Have a Boxter 0 switches - 0 wins - 2,400 miles
I believe it is in Gunmetal -- doesn't give the name of the color -- either that or black

PSN: No-Plumbing

Needs to be no switches and no miles. But thanks.

You can win the prize over and over? Isn't one of those one time winnings?

Yup, you can race it as many times as you like, you will keep receiving 500.000 cr and one helmet everytime you win. 3 mins. Unfortunately, this event has "killed" the Remote Race thing. Good luck tho with deals 👍 :)

Yup, you can race it as many times as you like, you will keep receiving 500.000 cr and one helmet everytime you win. 3 mins. Unfortunately, this event has "killed" the Remote Race thing. Good luck tho with deals 👍 :)

Thanks, and no worries. Couldn't have hurt to try. I think the main problem is the 3400S and CTR2 are extremely hard to come by in 0/0 form.

Thanks, and no worries. Couldn't have hurt to try. I think the main problem is the 3400S and CTR2 are extremely hard to come by in 0/0 form.

Yea thats true. Im very curious to see what the new OCD will include. I could use some easy-to-get 0/0/0 cars.Btw, will PM you my PSN ID's to do the deals. 👍

EDIT: Actualy, not available now lol soz. Will let you know 👍

Hey took a look at my White BTR and yeah it's no different than the Off White ones... Wish I could remember who I had the conversation with over these... anyways I removed the White from my list so now I only have Off White... Sorry for the confusion... and good luck....

Hey took a look at my White BTR and yeah it's no different than the Off White ones... Wish I could remember who I had the conversation with over these... anyways I removed the White from my list so now I only have Off White... Sorry for the confusion... and good luck....

Cool and thanks. I am glad cause I do not have to worry about chasing a car that doesn't exist.thanks and same to you.

Good luck, and more power to you. I just think it's funny to collect cars on the basis of their never been selected. You can't use them for anything. I guess you can share them and drive them from another account, but they are inferior to a broken in car with 150 miles or so.

But more power to you and hopefully you get what you're asking for. I'm afraid all my RUFs have a few miles because they are so fun to drive.

Sure wish GT5 had some Porsches.

Good luck, and more power to you. I just think it's funny to collect cars on the basis of their never been selected. You can't use them for anything. I guess you can share them and drive them from another account, but they are inferior to a broken in car with 150 miles or so.

But more power to you and hopefully you get what you're asking for. I'm afraid all my RUFs have a few miles because they are so fun to drive.

Sure wish GT5 had some Porsches.

I have one with miles but I am working on collecting all RUF colors with miles and with 0/0 to open a RUF dealership on the forum. :) But thanks

"open a RUF dealership on the forum."

With game save restorations?

Not a bad idea, I have to admit. Good luck. that actually sounds like the perfect explanation for what you're doing. Much better than just hoarding cars you won't use for anything.

The RUF cars are pretty hard to come by even in the UCD so I figured why not. It will keep me busy now collecting them and busy later trying to run the thing. I have other reasons why I am doing it but it's all in good fun.

Of course with save restorations. These 0/0 cars are seemingly impossible to come by. Don't want to be trading it again for a few paints or something small.

Back