WANTED: '69 Camaro SS (3 colors remaining)

United States
WilametteValley, Oregon
SWERV_GRIFFIN
Hello all,
I am still looking for a few remaining colors of the '69 Camaro SS.

I'd prefer 0 miles/0 switch.

What I have to trade is your choice of any LVL Ticket per car, or NASCAR Ticket, or any of the 3 Rally Tickets, or the Muscle Car Tickets. Also have 1965, 1966, 1967, 1970, 1971, 1986,1989,1991, 1999, 2000, and Ticket 1000. I have many rare paints available, all Matte, Silver Chrome and Gold Chrome, and all Color Shift paints.
The latest rare thing I have to trade is the Double Stripe 00 Suit , called the "Invisible Suit", as it has no thumbnail. It actually is White with a couple of thin Black Stripes.

'69 Camaro SS colors I need:
Burgundy Metallic/ White Stripes
Dover White/ Black Stripes
Rallye Green Metallic/ White Stripes
Olympic Gold Metallic/ Black Stripes

Last edited:
I have the olympic gold in 0/0, I can trade in a couple weeks. I would trade for a lemans blue or hugger orange if you had them 0/0

I have the olympic gold in 0/0, I can trade in a couple weeks. I would trade for a lemans blue or hugger orange if you had them 0/0
I have both those colors, unfortunately both have substantial mileage. I'm grinding a few Classic Muscle Car Tickets, so I'll keep an eye out for either of the 2 in 0/0. Thanks for the reply, though.

I have the Olympic Gold in 0/0
The others too but with milage.

Looking for Champagne Gold Metallic and can trade the 15th
WebWolf Muscle Cars

Thanx

Just checked, and I have Champagne Gold Metallic in 0/0. I can trade on the 15th as well. What time( for you)would correspond to 5PM Pacific US (-8GMT)?
What do you want for the others, and are you as backed up on trades as I usually am? :) I'm easy to deal with.

i have all those but none are 0/0 . if you want one, let me know. i can trade anytime. would like a level 24 ticket. thanks.

Just checked, and I have Champagne Gold Metallic in 0/0. I can trade on the 15th as well. What time( for you)would correspond to 5PM Pacific US (-8GMT)?
What do you want for the others, and are you as backed up on trades as I usually am? :) I'm easy to deal with.

My GMT =+1 so that's 9H difference, but that's not a prob. I send one a day and I'll see your car comming by that trade day, sooner or later, it's ok with me.

The other cars I mentioned are not 0/0 and I trade all the cars for one of my missing ones. Prefere 0/0 but milage is also ok. Just no Changes!! or repainted versions.
Just check my sheet what you want WebWolf Muscles

I'm missing from the Camaro SS the Emerald Green and Le Mans Blue.

I send you a FR and booked you in for the 15th. SS'69 Olympic Gold (WW) send for SS'69 Champagne Gold (SG) -

WebWolf

My GMT =+1 so that's 9H difference, but that's not a prob. I send one a day and I'll see your car comming by that trade day, sooner or later, it's ok with me.

The other cars I mentioned are not 0/0 and I trade all the cars for one of my missing ones. Prefere 0/0 but milage is also ok. Just no Changes!! or repainted versions.

I send you a FR and booked you in for the 15th. SS'69 Olympic Gold (WW) send for SS'69 Champagne Gold (SG) -

WebWolf

Well, I think it's GMT +2 mate ... we are still in summer time.
:cheers:

WebWolf

I have heard a that in regards to '69 Camaro SS, Emerald Green does not exist, but others have said that it does. I checked it on my garage of every shareable car in the game of GT-PSP, and it does not show up there, FWIW. ;)

I do have the Le Mans Blue '69 Camaro SS with 0 switches, but it has 44,708.7 miles.

I sent the '69 Camaro SS in Champagne Gold Metallic 0/0/0. Looking forward to receiving the '69 Camaro SS in Olympic Gold. Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

Received! What a great trader WebWolf is. The transaction went exactly as promised, early even.

Has anyone seen the Burgundy Camaro in GT5, or the Rallye Green. I've confirmed them both with GT-PSP, but that's all.

The Burgundy certainly exists, I had it but I lost the gamesave... :ill:

Thank You very much for the confirmation. I'll keep grinding Classic Muscle Car Tickets, as well as tuning over the UCD in an attempt to get it. It's one of my last 2 colors AFAIK

You're welcome, you might be better off ripping a '69 ticket, thats how I found it originally it turned up along with Olympic Gold.

You might want to try and arrange a trade with some of the bigger collectors here they almost certainly have it, if you have something they're looking for in return. You may have a wait on your hands though as they're often booked well in advance.

You're welcome, you might be better off ripping a '69 ticket, thats how I found it originally it turned up along with Olympic Gold.

You might want to try and arrange a trade with some of the bigger collectors here they almost certainly have it, if you have something they're looking for in return. You may have a wait on your hands though as they're often booked well in advance.

Thanks for the advice. I'll get a '69 ticket form MATT_CLK, who has every ticket in the game.
I do have lots of stuff to trade, though

All Matte Paints
All Color Shift Paints
Silver Chrome and Gold Chrome
All LVL Tickets
Ticket 1000
1942, 1965,1966,1967, 1970, 1971, 1986, 1989 ,1999 ,2000

The vast majority of all colors of all Muscle Cars, many of them 0/0/0
All JGTC and GT500 cars
NSX-R Prototype Road car in all colors
GT-R LM Prototype Road cars
1900 cars total
quite a bit of gear

I'm roughly 95% sure I have the burgundy Camaro. I can check and send immediately if you'd like.

I have one in Rallye Green Metallic w/ white stripes, but I'm unsure of the miles/switches on it.

I've got the Burgundy Metallic and Rallye Green Metallic now, so I have some version of every '69 SS Color in the game. About 6 or 7 are 0/0/0, so I guess that I could still look for new ones to replace those I have with mileage.

hey guys im new to this sight but i have been trying to collect the 69' camaro SS's and the 70' chevelle SS's if anyone is able to workout some type of trade that would be very much appreciated

Back