PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) ’01 (S)
PRIMERA 2.0Te ’90 (S)
SILVIA Q’s (S13) ’88 (S)

Subaru
LEGACY B4 2.0GT ’03 (S)
LEGACY B4 2.0GT spec.B ’03 (S)
LEGACY Touring Wagon 3.0R ’03 (S) im gonna double check these

Toyota
DENSO SARD SUPRA GT (JGTC) ’00 (S) would really love this!
RSC ’01 (S)

these are the last few i need, if any are over the 1 mil mark then obviusly those take priority, also anyone know the total amount of standard cars in game, im at around 802 but may have a double or 2

everything else is available but if its worth over 1 mil you better be quick

Last edited:
I have some of these cars, but I've noticed also you haven't listed any car to offer... You may check my garage in my signature and go for a quick deal right now, I'm looking for any Pescarolo or the 370Z GT Academy. Since I've posted proper trading thread about these cars, keep in mind that I do need a clear answer. In case of a deal, you send first both FR (wait few minutes of course) and the proposed car, then I'll send you the requested car in a matter of seconds. I'm a serious person, I'm doing a vast search here to get these cars, but still unlucky until now...

Hey, I have:

HSC “The 37th Tokyo Motor Show Concept Car” ’03
Mazda6 Concept ’01 (S)

Im looking for cars under 1 mil, so i'll let you know what I want.

guys every other car except those listed is available, i dont care much for the different colour aspect so i only have one of each, there are 2 dates for 1mil+ cars available and anything under a mil can be sorted after the fourth

I have some of these cars, but I've noticed also you haven't listed any car to offer... You may check my garage in my signature and go for a quick deal right now, I'm looking for any Pescarolo or the 370Z GT Academy. Since I've posted proper trading thread about these cars, keep in mind that I do need a clear answer. In case of a deal, you send first both FR (wait few minutes of course) and the proposed car, then I'll send you the requested car in a matter of seconds. I'm a serious person, I'm doing a vast search here to get these cars, but still unlucky until now...

im not sending first to someone with 7 posts, search my name in the good trading thread to see if im reliable enough for you

guys every other car except those listed is available, i dont care much for the different colour aspect so i only have one of each, there are 2 dates for 1mil+ cars available and anything under a mil can be sorted after the fourth

okay, no problem. My HSC is 0 Miles also, untouched but i'll find the cars in a bit and we could find a slot for after March 3rd, and so on.

im not sending first to someone with 7 posts, search my name in the good trading thread to see if im reliable enough for you

Probably a mistake but of course it's my fault, I've done a trade right few minutes ago and besides that I'm out of these "scamming" questions, have 35 years and there's no point on saying about reliability, I'm not even an expert pilot lol, just a gt5 (honest, and simple) player/fan. My answer is quite wrong because I pointed here looking for Pescarolos and the GT Academy 370Z (the C60 is the car I received today, you can check my post/threads), and I was still thinking about my thread and my rules ^^

Since for today I'm done, if you're interested we can make a serious agreement for tomorrow (same time as this message, if possible) and of course I'll set myself here ready to send any car you request, my only question is simply that then you'll send the car I'm interested in a matter of minutes after received my car. Have not so much free time, that's all. And I'm absolutely sure you're a reliable person, so as I am. Good luck with your car search!

Back