• 5 comments

Wardez

Not Hotdog
Staff Emeritus
United States
Las Vegas UTC-8
Wardez
Wardez
Hi everyone I'm gonna kick off this thread by inviting you all to watch the Laguna Seca Enduro Finale of the Flyin' Miata Super Cup series, starting in about 30 minutes.

I'll be providing a live broadcast of the race with my twitch.tv account linked in my signature. I'll be providing live commentary as I have been for other series in the past few weeks. It's been quite fun and successful so far so it'll only get better as time goes on and more people populate my streams.

I'll also be uploading the entire stream as a video (complete with commentary) onto my Youtube channel for later viewing.

I'll be updating this thread with information on starting a service for the GT5 competitive community as a whole soon as well. So if you're thinking of getting a TV style broadcast with graphics and commentary like I've been doing then post in here with interest, or just hop along into my stream to witness the epicness.

See you around!

Love the whole stream, great job uploading to Youtube. 👍 One question, how do you get permission from Youtube to upload long videos(longer than the 15 min limit:rolleyes:)

Love the whole stream, great job uploading to Youtube. 👍 One question, how do you get permission from Youtube to upload long videos(longer than the 15 min limit:rolleyes:)

If you are a frequent up loader they give you the privileges.....

Back