Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Watch a Best Motoring Episode Created Entirely in Gran Turismo 7

While a lot of Gran Turismo 7 players are scoping out the best ways to earn money, or chasing down trophies, or building their Driver Rating up ahead of the game’s official esport series, there’s also plenty of people out there trying to find the most creative ways to enjoy the game that they can...

Really appreciate the feature @Famine and glad everyone enjoyed my little project! :cheers:
Very well done good sir! Good editing even down to the end race timing font with white outlines. My only minor quip is the NSX turns yellow when you see the engine cover cutaway....lol

I throughly appreciated your hard work making this, it was very cool to see and the nostalgia overload of early 2000' JDM cars shows why GT still has it. It a shame PD don't add that feature of like a Best motoring archive like they had in previous games.

OR....at least some GT Missions that recreated that BM flair from the show. :cheers:

Last edited:
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Watch a Best Motoring Episode Created Entirely in Gran Turismo 7

While a lot of Gran Turismo 7 players are scoping out the best ways to earn money, or chasing down trophies, or building their Driver Rating up ahead of the game’s official esport series, there’s also plenty of people out there trying to find the most creative ways to enjoy the game that they can...
Awesome! :)

Really appreciate the feature @Famine and glad everyone enjoyed my little project! :cheers:
Your “little” project looks like a lot of work!

Loved the details. Cars with subtle “Best Motoring” plates. Reuse of car placement in Scapes. Great video cuts.

Absolutely inspiring, and I feel I learned a lot from your creativity techniques. Thank you 🙏

Back