Wednesday Night Racing League (aka RONR) - Sports Car Series Starts Sept 30th - Join UsOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ynot
  • 558 comments
  • 241,537 views
450 PP Japanese Car League

Week 8 Final Race Results 9/9/26


32 -Michel-QC_21
30 -stix101
27 -bravo_23delta
24 -ScoutsOut_UncDan
22 -CHEVY_ReBel89
22 -Garganman
21 -tigertat
19 -xyster250
19 -Obi-Tonobi
14 -MGR_ParrotHead
11 -TheColdWarriors
10 -Bushdiver_69
7 --ZFS_Miracle_grow
5 --ASAP-_-Cernst

Total Point Standings

220 -stix101 Wins the Championship
218 -Michel-QC_21
200 -bravo_23delta
165 -TheColdWarriors
160 -ScoutsOut_UncDan
160 -CHEVY_ReBel89
160 -xyster250
156 -Garganman
141 -Obi-Tonobi
129 -IssacFnNewton
125 -tigertat
88 --ZFS_Miracle_grow
34 --MGR_ParrotHead
32 --TheZ_1966
25 --ASAP-_-Cernst
20 --KITE-LOOP-65
17 --x07dano
12 --Void_Chevalier
10 --Bushdiver_69
5 ---Obamas_Ego
1 ---MotoGP46
 
Hello, I am just expressing my interest in this league. My wife @CdnSweetTee and I have been racing together for years in another league (Snailracing) and are currently looking for a weeknight league to join when we are able.
Your league looks quite organized without all of the red tape or overbearing rules and that leads me to believe that this league is more about the fun and clean racing, than it is about winning or being the fastest.
We are looking at a few different options right now and cannot commit to any one league just yet, but if there's anything we should know about your league, that makes it stick out from the others in your opinion, please fill us in.
Looking forward to hearing back!
 
Hello, I am just expressing my interest in this league. My wife @CdnSweetTee and I have been racing together for years in another league (Snailracing) and are currently looking for a weeknight league to join when we are able.
Your league looks quite organized without all of the red tape or overbearing rules and that leads me to believe that this league is more about the fun and clean racing, than it is about winning or being the fastest.
We are looking at a few different options right now and cannot commit to any one league just yet, but if there's anything we should know about your league, that makes it stick out from the others in your opinion, please fill us in.
Looking forward to hearing back!
This league is pretty laid-back if that's what it your looking for. Usually just show up with an eligible car for the regulations.

If your looking for something less stuffy on the weekends as well. I run my own on Saturday nights. We're a little more traditional than this league but, still without the stuffy politics.
 
Last edited:
This eague is pretty laid-back if that's what it your looking for. Usually just show up with an eligible car for the regulations.

If your looking for something less stuffy on the weekends as well. I run my own on Saturday nights. We're a little more traditional than this league but, still without the stuffy politics.
Thank you for the information, this sounds like it might be a good fit for us. I will be discussing with the better half this evening. I’ll confirm with you this week!
Thanks again
 
Hello, I am just expressing my interest in this league. My wife @CdnSweetTee and I have been racing together for years in another league (Snailracing) and are currently looking for a weeknight league to join when we are able.
Your league looks quite organized without all of the red tape or overbearing rules and that leads me to believe that this league is more about the fun and clean racing, than it is about winning or being the fastest.
We are looking at a few different options right now and cannot commit to any one league just yet, but if there's anything we should know about your league, that makes it stick out from the others in your opinion, please fill us in.
Looking forward to hearing back!
We are very laid back but competitive. You do not have to race every week. Just join us when you can. Send me a friend request if you want to come race with us and check it out. Just add a note that you saw us on gtplanet so I know it's not just some random person that I played GTA with or something. This coming Wednesday will just be some practice racing for the next League that will start on September 30th. So it's a good time to just come check it out talk to everybody see what you think. Looking forward to racing with you.
 
Thank you for the information, this sounds like it might be a good fit for us. I will be discussing with the better half this evening. I’ll confirm with you this week!
Thanks again
Look for SNEL (Saturday Night Endurance League). Usually I focus on professional sports car racing. But, we are currently in a open wheel League using Gran Turismo's F3500-A and F3500-B. We are this week so I watch the NASCAR Bristol Night race this Saturday. So you'll have over a week for testing. I'm TheColdWarriors on PSN.
 
This league is pretty laid-back if that's what it your looking for. Usually just show up with an eligible car for the regulations.

If your looking for something less stuffy on the weekends as well. I run my own on Saturday nights. We're a little more traditional than this league but, still without the stuffy
 
Last edited:
0
Hello, I am just expressing my interest in this league. My wife @CdnSweetTee and I have been racing together for years in another league (Snailracing) and are currently looking for a weeknight league to join when we are able.
Your league looks quite organized without all of the red tape or overbearing rules and that leads me to believe that this league is more about the fun and clean racing, than it is about winning or being the fastest.
We are looking at a few different options right now and cannot commit to any one league just yet, but if there's anything we should know about your league, that makes it stick out from the others in your opinion, please fill us in.
Looking forward to hearing back!
Only requirement is race as clean as you can. Bumps and wrecks happen. We just will not tolerate deliberate bad behavior.
 
Confirming my intention to join your league. I’ve sent Obi a friend request as well.
You will also be receiving a friend request from @CdnSweetTee as SHE will be joining with me!
I just have a couple quick questions, do we choose our own number and are there any livery requirements or restrictions?
 
Confirming my intention to join your league. I’ve sent Obi a friend request as well.
You will also be receiving a friend request from @CdnSweetTee as SHE will be joining with me!
I just have a couple quick questions, do we choose our own number and are there any livery requirements or restrictions?
This is Obi-Tonobi's Wednesdays league forum. I have my own on forum for my league on GT Planet. I don't see a friend request if you that first part is meant for me.
 
I’d like to join for this series, as long as you’re not full.

I raced with you guys very briefly years ago in GT Sport I think. I just got better internet so I’d like to test it out, my old internet sucked, it was fine for sport mode but I haven’t been able to race in lobbies for a couple years. There sure aren’t many leagues happening anymore, glad you guys have persevered. It’s SS tires right?
 
Last edited:
I’d like to join for this series, as long as you’re not full.

I raced with you guys very briefly years ago in GT Sport I think. I just got better internet so I’d like to test it out, my old internet sucked, it was fine for sport mode but I haven’t been able to race in lobbies for a couple years. There sure aren’t many leagues happening anymore, glad you guys have persevered. It’s SS tires right?
Welcome to join us. We are a first come first served group so be ready to jump in the lobby at 8pm Central sharp. I am anticipating a possible full lobby
 
I’d like to join for this series, as long as you’re not full.

I raced with you guys very briefly years ago in GT Sport I think. I just got better internet so I’d like to test it out, my old internet sucked, it was fine for sport mode but I haven’t been able to race in lobbies for a couple years. There sure aren’t many leagues happening anymore, glad you guys have persevered. It’s SS tires right?
Hey longtime no see. Or I guess longtime no text would be more accurate. Also I hosting my league still Saturday nights. As will a race in this one. My league is off this week. Because of IMSA 10 Hours of Road Atlanta (aka Petit Le Mans).
 
I’ll be out anyway, I’m interested in racing, not fuel saving.

Was I lagging at least? Ace was lagging on my screen, and I couldn’t see a few liveries, but hopefully my connection was ok?
 
I’ll be out anyway, I’m interested in racing, not fuel saving.

Was I lagging at least? Ace was lagging on my screen, and I couldn’t see a few liveries, but hopefully my connection was ok?
No worries. Our group is not for everyone. Every league we do is just a little different from the last. You do have to fuel save in real life racing. Thanks for showing up. Feel free to join up again anytime.
 
I’ll be out anyway, I’m interested in racing, not fuel saving.

Was I lagging at least? Ace was lagging on my screen, and I couldn’t see a few liveries, but hopefully my connection was ok?
Fuel saving is sometimes a part of racing. I Ace was the one lagging.
 
No worries. Our group is not for everyone. Every league we do is just a little different from the last. You do have to fuel save in real life racing. Thanks for showing up. Feel free to join up again anytime.
Your doing fine at the moment. A lot of my players disappeared lately. I race here for organized racing I don't have to do the paperwork for.
 
Sports Car Series (League)

Week 1 of 8 Results 9/30/26


31 -Michel-QC_21
31 -DUB-L-DEE
24 -stix101
24 -CHEVY_ReBel89
24 -IssacFnNewton
21 -bloodyboyblue
20 -bravo_23delta
19 -TheColdWarriors
15 -xyster250
14 -Obi-Tonobi
11 -ScoutsOut_UncDan
10 -Garganman
9 --tigertat
6 --Ace5920
4 --Cnd_Sweet_Tee
3 --kite-loop65
 
Thanks again for a great night of racing on Weds. Special Thanks to @MichelQC21 for the clean, close racing. I'm already looking forward to the next race at Laguna!
Vette Race 1.webp
Vette Race 2.webp
 
Back