West Coast Customs Bravado Banshee 2013

North Korea
With Kim Jong Un
Why I want this in GT: There are many GTA fans that play Gran Turismo, such as me. So why would this disappoint any GTA fan?

From GTA Wiki:
A real life reproduction of the Banshee has been made by West Coast Customs, by modifying a Dodge Viper. It was given away by Rockstar Games in a contest a few months before the release of Grand Theft Auto V. The only thing that has changed is how the car looks; it is still essentially a stock Viper, which means it would have a V10 instead of a V8.

Specifications:
Engine 8.4-liter V-10
Horsepower 600 hp @ 6,000 rpm
Torque 560 lb-ft @ 5,100 rpm
Transmission 6-speed manual
0–60 mph 3.8 seconds
Top Speed 202 mph
Weight 3,440 lb
Length 176 inches
Tires Front: 275/35ZR-18, Rear: 345/30ZR-1

Photos:
actual_1377730946.jpg

GTA5-Bravado-Banshee.jpg

bravado-banshee-real-rear-by-jalen-cullen.jpg

BansheeIRL-GTAV-interior.jpg

If this car were in GT6, this car will be a worthy opponent to the Volkswagen W12 Nardò concept. Imagine that!!!
Bravado Banshee vs. Volkswagen W12 Nardò Concept

Last edited:
Great idea, man. 👍 Got anymore?
Edit: Tell PDI to NOT use GTA physics. That'd be all sorts of funny and stupid/annoyed rolled into one.

Great idea, man. 👍 Got anymore?
Edit: Tell PDI to NOT use GTA physics. That'd be all sorts of funny and stupid/annoyed rolled into one.
PD will use the same handling as a SRT Viper GTS '13 for this car.

Not trying to be offensive but to me it's blindingly obvious that they would use physics from one of the different Vipers and not physics from a completely different game.

Not trying to be offensive but to me it's blindingly obvious that they would use physics from one of the different Vipers and not physics from a completely different game.
Hey you never know....btw you are aware that I was kidding, riiiight?

Hey you never know....btw you are aware that I was kidding, riiiight?
It's near impossible to tell if a post is a joke or not on the internet, I advise you that next time you make a joke or you're being sarcastic, put either /joke or /sarcasm at the end of the post to make it clear. 👍

Back