What are you watching?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 5,954 comments
  • 449,455 views
September recap. Short list this time.

1790938590871.webp


1790938607293.webp
 
Surprised not to see Braveheart on the list (or even Skyfall) ;)
Braveheart was (mostly) filmed in Ireland.

And we decided to not drive around semi-aimlessly to get to the Skyfall spot.

I do need to rewatch Holy Grail to see if I can identify areas of Doune, though. :D
 
Cannibal World by RiffTrax.
IMG_3391.webp
 
Last edited:
Last night finished with with Seduction on HBO Max - in fact, very good show.

On Netflix, finished S1 of Avatar:The Last Airbender.
Enjoying the story and fantastic visuals & sound.

On HBO, if I want full effect, do I must start with A Knight of Seven Kingdoms? Then House of Dragon.
On the way to Game of Thrones.
 
Another behind the scenes documentary from a Network dvd release of a classic ITC series, fortunately captured 20 years ago when all the key cast and crew were still with us, sadly I think everyone interviewed here is no longer with us:

 
Last edited:
If you fancy something a bit different that's free to watch, check this out...

 
What I thought was a kickass season finale of Lanterns.

[EDIT] Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes S01E01-E02: "Breakout"
 
Last edited:
Spidey rewatch double-bill now that the recent movie has reached home theatres.

MV5BMmFiZGZjMmEtMTA0Ni00MzA2LTljMTYtZGI2MGJmZWYzZTQ2XkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.webps-l960.webp
 
Just receive an email from Hammer saying that the physical release of the Dracula set has been delayed a month to resolve an issue via reprinting. Fair enough, prefer these things get picked up before release than after.

Looks more and more likely that I'll be looking into going to the cinema to watch it first. Lots of showings now including some close to me (and even one in LA which makes the map a lot smaller :lol: !)
 
There isnt much worth watching right now, so I just put on Tubi again so I can watch old episodes of MXC that used to be on Spike.

"Dont get eliminated !!!"
 
Last edited:
3rd season of Ranma 1/2 on Netflix. They changed the animation style and somehow, it captures the feeling of the original anime.

Haunted Hotel, also on Netflix. It suits the October mood.

Band of Brothers: Legacy. One last look at this remarkable miniseries for its 25th anniversary. RIP to all the men of Easy Company of the 101st Airborne.

A rewatch of The Pacific, the often-overlooked companion series to Band of Brothers that is just as potent. I'm halfway through the series.

I lapsed on Lanterns, but I'll pick it up later in the year. This often happens to me when I don't find an emotional connection with the story and/or characters.
 
A rewatch of The Pacific, the often-overlooked companion series to Band of Brothers that is just as potent. I'm halfway through the series.
The Pacific is so good. Its a shame it doesn't get the praise that Band of Brothers does.
 
There isnt much worth watching right now, so I just put on Tubi again so I can watch old episodes of MXC that used to be on Spike.

"Dont get eliminated !!!"
We had a version of the show packaged over here with Red Dwarf and Robot Wars's Craig Charles providing the animated commentary. Channel 4 used to show it at 4am though which was havoc for my getting up for work the next (or rather same) morning.
 
Back