What do you think is the funnest car to drive in GT3?

• Thread starter GT3 playa
  • 63 comments
hey~! welcome to GTP. enjoy your stay.

searching button makes our lives much easier, so do it!

anyways i don't really have a fun car to drive haha.

The most fun car to drive? MR2 GTS. I LOVE that car. It's just so sexy.

For the sake of my misreading of poor grammar (no offense, but "funnest"?), the funniest car for anyone to drive is any Honda. Sorry, VTEC fans, but for me, they just don't cut it, no matter how hard they try.

I love the Ruf RGT, great fun to take around the track.

Welcome to GTP by the way. :)

TruenoEightSix
The most fun car to drive? MR2 GTS. I LOVE that car. It's just so sexy.

For the sake of my misreading of poor grammar (no offense, but "funnest"?), the funniest car for anyone to drive is any Honda. Sorry, VTEC fans, but for me, they just don't cut it, no matter how hard they try.

Yeah, the TruenoEightSix is way better than any Honda. :rolleyes:

tabs
I love the Ruf RGT, great fun to take around the track.

Welcome to GTP by the way. :)

Yeah, the TruenoEightSix is way better than any Honda. :rolleyes:

ouch... that hurt so much, don't post any car that you hate.
You will make a war between MR2 and any Hondas now......

Honda is actually a good car many people drive it in real life so don't ever trash the hondas...... k? 👍

Any car that can get it's ass out in a sexay way. (Sideways for all of those freaky fullas who constantly think dirty thoughts (I'm on of them) Yeah I know who you are. I'm looking at you)

I love tail happy cars. That feeling, when you are coming round the final corner, on the final lap and you get that sideways action, then beat them across the line, is just magnificant.

extreme car
Honda is actually a good car many people drive it in real life so don't ever trash the hondas...... k? 👍
Honda, just like any other major automobile manufacturer, makes a variety of cars. Since very few of us see NSXs or S2000s very often, what we do see everyday in our neighbourhoods are a bunch of blandly-styled, over-priced NORMAL cars with rear-window-defrost problems. The fact that the Civic has the most ****ty aftermarket add-ons of any car doesn't help the situation.

Anyone who wants to trash any car is allowed to do so freely and without fear of prosecution, in my opinion.

Anderton
Honda, just like any other major automobile manufacturer, makes a variety of cars. Since very few of us see NSXs or S2000s very often, what we do see everyday in our neighbourhoods are a bunch of blandly-styled, over-priced NORMAL cars with rear-window-defrost problems. The fact that the Civic has the most ****ty aftermarket add-ons of any car doesn't help the situation.

Anyone who wants to trash any car is allowed to do so freely and without fear of prosecution, in my opinion.

:cheers:

I'll agree with that. I enjoy the way the cobra slides around.

I think that the Polyphony 001 and 002, Toyota Gt-One, Nissan R390 and Mazda 787B are quite fun because they have such good characteristics and you can set great lap times in them. But for sheer fun i always use my Speed 12, its so unpredictable and such a difficult car to control.

03twilightzx3
I love the S2000, and although a bit overweight and tailhappy, I looooove the Cobra R. Once you get good with it you can really kick ass.

You call teh S2000 Overweight and tail happy, and then you bring up the CobraR ....now thats funny !

I bet he meant that, although tailhappy and a tad overweight, I love the Cobra R. He shoulld've had a period after S2000. That would make (although tailhappy and a tad overweight) an appositive. I hope that's right...

BHayes_S13Coupe
For me it would be the evo 7!! I love driving this car, its handles so good, and very fast!! I have an evo in like every color!! its ridiculous!!!

I have about 6 Evos all different types. My car I get most fun from is an NSX.

Anderton

I work in the CBD of London where all the large banking companies are located. Every day I go to work I'm given a feast of cars to see and drool over, one of them being an S2000. Just round the corner is a Skyline which I don't see much of anywhere in London. There are plenty of Porche's, not that many Ferrari's though. And in Liverpool St station once every couple of months car companies have a few of their cars in a sought of exhibition, ah I remember the rally Evo very well.

Hey everyone... 1st post -

Glad to see someone else mention the Mazda 787B... there's not much I can't beat with that car. Downside is gearing... with only 5 gears, it's tough to get the max top end - but I can usually make up for it with handling.

Street car, even though I'm a Datsun/Nissan guy at heart, I can't help but have fun in a maxed-out Viper.

-stacy
North Carolina

wheellift
Apparently none of you yahoo's tried the SVT Cobra R Mustang or the R/T VIPER....
I have. I love those two. But I think that all of the cars are fun to drive. (except the cars with less than 100hp)
lookaround[1].gif

i like the rx-7 series, both the old one and the new one. the rx-8 is kinda ehh though...

as far as hondas go, i like the integra... the old one, not the new integra/rsx.

my least favorite is any of the WRX's... they feel too heavy for me.

Back