What games are you playing now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1 fan
  • 7,568 comments
  • 697,308 views
Still on Peace Walker, just got all the codenames at 2 stars last night after banging my head on the wall for probably a week wondering why they weren't unlocking, as it turns out the guide everyone considers gospel isn't accurate - I needed 50% completion of all ops in both solo and co-op play (not just solo) and it's possible to have too much camaraderie, somehow.

I've decided I'm in too deep now to not try to get all the emblems, which is probably at least another 100 hours which would make this my most-played game since 2020, in fact possibly my most-played game since MGS V. Which is kind of mad considering it's a PSP game with not much content, I didn't even spend this long in RDR2.
 
Just started playing Links Awakening again.

I may then re-do Breath of the Wild maybe.
 
I am hoping to beat this game by the end of the week so I can start again on Ford Racing 3. That's the one game I know best of the 3 I have, so I am looking forward to replaying that one once more.
Sure enough, I beat the game on Saturday, and it was "okay" I guess. Although I still don't have the Ford Legend rank, I have 100%, and I am content with that. I am not even sure how I am supposed to get Ford Legend, but I have a weird feeling it may require beating every challenge on hard, and that's something I am just not interested in doing.

That said, I started again on Ford Racing 3 last night, and I am already having more fun with it than I was with 1 and 2. This game is a lot easier than Ford Racing 2, and I am hoping it'll take less time to beat as well. Been a long time since I played this one again, and I am looking forward to seeing what it has to offer once again!
 
Sure enough, I beat the game on Saturday, and it was "okay" I guess. Although I still don't have the Ford Legend rank, I have 100%, and I am content with that. I am not even sure how I am supposed to get Ford Legend, but I have a weird feeling it may require beating every challenge on hard, and that's something I am just not interested in doing.

That said, I started again on Ford Racing 3 last night, and I am already having more fun with it than I was with 1 and 2. This game is a lot easier than Ford Racing 2, and I am hoping it'll take less time to beat as well. Been a long time since I played this one again, and I am looking forward to seeing what it has to offer once again!
I have Ford Racing 3 on my Steam from long ago and should replay it.... sometime.
Will be interested to see what you think of it.
 
I have Ford Racing 3 on my Steam from long ago and should replay it.... sometime.
Will be interested to see what you think of it.
I intend to get the PC version of the game sometime in the future, since I've been going back and getting PC versions of games I like due to my increasing interest in PC gaming as a whole. I kind of regret not getting it when it was on Steam.

Having a lot of fun with the PS2 version, and I'm already done with Ford Challenge mode; now I am on Ford Competition. At this rate, I think I might be done with it in just a day or two.
 
Nearly an hour and a half into Gears of War E-Day and wow! It's good to be back! My PC rig can run it at 1440p, high settings and above 60 fps. I observed some glitches here and there (and the Unreal stutter), but nothing critical so far, so further optimization would be welcome.
 
Last edited:
Having a good loads of fun with Ace Combst 8 since Monday on the 4-and-a-half-year-old PS5, especially with its multiplayer that reminds me of the old Infinity days (with the occasion appearances of a certain superplane in the low-cost 450 lobby).
 
Last edited:
At the moment Ace Combat 8 on ps5 pro and Transport Fever 3 on pc.

TF3 is a very dangerous game though, oh let's fix this, oh let's update that route, wait a minute why is it 2 a.m..:scared:
 
Last edited:
Picked up Gears of War E-Day and played about 3 hours. I love it so far. Fantastic looking game, too. Feels like a step back in time (in a good way) to play as Marcus Fenix alongside Dom Santiago. Gears 4 and 5 were okay but I didn't click with the characters and direction those went.

I have no doubt E-Day is going to deliver some more gut punching, emotional scenes. But knowing of Dom's sacrifice in Gears 3 after learning about his wife I had to pause and collect myself in E-Day at the very beginning when Dom talked to his wife... probably for the last time. 15 years later that scene in Gears 3 still stings.
 
Back