What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 6,182 comments
B80
Recently completed Ghost of Tsushima, then quickly completed Ratchet & clank: rift apart. Both were superb.

Finally started RDR2...

Yes, I'm years behind most after having 10 year gaming hiatus :D
I didn't take a gaming hiatus and I am still years behind as well! :lol: Be interested to see how you find RDR2 after playing Ghost of Tsushima, as I played them in the same order as you. I did enjoy RDR2 eventually, but I'll be going back to GoT before RDR2 (I am actually tempted to get GoT for the PS5).
B80
I play gt7 most days too.
I grew up with GT and it is one of my most beloved gaming franchises, but I have zero desire to pick up GT7 at the moment. Between WRC and ACC my racing needs are fully catered for at the moment, perhaps I'll come around at some point.
Just hopping between Flight Simulator, Forza, and Ride 5. Can't seem to sink time into story driven games. Yeah... I've aged I guess :cheers::lol:
As much as I appreciate a good story driven game, there is a lot to be said for something you can just pick up and jump straight into!

Star Wolves 3 - old game, invested much time when it was new. Never finished it because I think I made some powercreep mistake somewhere and couldnt win a fight that I couldnt escape (old RPGs loved to do that).

Resident Evil 4 - played it when it was released on PC because I didnt have that Nintendo console. It was quite a hassle with the controls but I almost finished it and just didnt pass the last fight. Now hopping into the remake to finally make it to the end.

Heroes of Hammerwatch - simple but shortwhile fun, playing as a group.

planned for the (near) future:
Diablo 2 current or next season
Remnant 2 all DLCs
Path of Exile 2

Back