What manufacturer have you received the most prize cars from?

• Thread starter Timlour
  • 8 comments
United States
Massachusetts
Timlour
In the early days of the FIA Manufacturer Series, I used to select my manfacturer based on which one I received the most prize cars from (prize car = daily workout reward and campaign prize cars). Although I don't do that anymore, I still keep track of the prize cars I receive. Below is a list of how many prize cars I recieved from each manufacturer.

Alfa Romeo-6
Alpine-5
Aston Martin-4
Audi-7
BMW-6
Bugatti-3
Chaparral-0
Chevrolet-5
Citroen-2
Daihatsu-1
Dodge-10
Ferrari-1
Fittipaldi-2
Ford-10
Gran Turismo-0
Honda-6
Hyundai-0
Infiniti-0
Jaguar-2
KTM-0
Lamborghini-4
Lexus-2
Mazda-1
Mclaren-5
Mercedes-Benz-15
MINI-1
Mitsubishi-4
Nissan-2
Peugeot-6
Porsche-0
Renault Sport-2
Shelby-0
Subaru-5
Suzuki-0
Toyota-11
Volkswagen-11
Zagato-0

• Includes daily workout prizes, and campaign prizes. Duplicates are also included.
  • Excludes Mileage Exchange cars, cars from the GT Sport Starter Pack (highlighted red on the in-game menu), and the Gran Turismo Shifter Kart.
As you can see, I've received the most prize cars from Mercedes-Benz, at 14 total prize cars.

I'm interested in knowing your thoughts about this list as well as what manufacturer other people in the GTS community received the most prize cars from. Feel free to make your own list. I'll edit my list every now and then as I receive more prize cars from the daily workout.

Last edited:
I've got a dozen Dodges, all Hellcats and Tomahawks. Next closest is 9 Fords, with 4 Focus Gr. B Rally Cars and 4 regular Focuses ( Foci? ) I don't know if I've been thrilled with any of the Prize cars.

The carousel novelty soon wears off when you've logged into the game for a month or three. The music is already like fingernails on a blackboard so imagine what it'll be like after a year...

Please PD. Make it go away.:(

Far and away Chevy. Had five separate Camaros and four Stingrays before I cleared them all out to make sure I had a purchased version of every non-VGT in the game.

Back