What the heck is going on?F1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter PAWEL17
  • 6 comments

PAWEL17

Premium
PAWEL17
Okay, well, after my 1st season i didn't complain, but now im starting to get a bit annoyed.

Not only did i beat my rival(Webber), i also won the world championship(on hard difficulty, no assists).

I destroyed my team mate, had 8 wins in the season, and you would think i would get an offer from Redbull racing, as many people on the forum have suggested....nope, the best offer i got was from Toro Rosso.
And not only that, but i also got an "invisible offer from Lotus renault" which never appeared in my contract offers box, until bouiller sent me an email saying, that they are withdrawing there offer.

Also to add to that matter, i was able to consistentley get the objectives.
What else must i do? Or is this a glitch?
And it makes it hard for me to believe that some people started in slower cars, and were able to get contracts from Mclaren in there first season.

I just thought, i would share my expierence, and i hope for everyone's sake i'm the only one.

Last edited:
Interesting. In F1 2010, you were usually guaranteed a contract from the team containing the rival that you beat. I suppose you were not expressing enough disappointment with your current team during the interviews?

Sier_Pinski
Interesting. In F1 2010, you were usually guaranteed a contract from the team containing the rival that you beat. I suppose you were not expressing enough disappointment with your current team during the interviews?

I can't beleive they take interviews into account, in F1, when you are the current F1 champion, every team wants to have you!

Heck, not even sauber gave me an offer. And renault, well they can go **** themselves with there invisible contracts!!

The game, If I recall, did say that interviews were a critical part of the game.

Think about this: What if you were the owner of an F1 team, watching TV, eating reduced-fat chips, when you suddenly see this live broadcast interview of one of your rival racers saying that "I won 1st but I still hate my team, the setup was 🤬, we could have done better, screw my teammate: it's all mine, etc. etc." You would think, "Hmm...If Mr. Diva-Driver here hates his team so much, maybe I could take care of him better" or something like that. 💡 On the contrary, if you love your team so much, other teams would assume that you are in fact comfortable enough with your team in that you will stick with them for the next season, and the other teams in turn would not bother to give you a contract.

haha I didnt get a offer from red bull either the best i got was from renault but i didnt agreed a contract but in my 3 season I was in Lotus renault and I beat my rival button and got a offer from mclaren:P

Sier_Pinski
The game, If I recall, did say that interviews were a critical part of the game.

Think about this: What if you were the owner of an F1 team, watching TV, eating reduced-fat chips, when you suddenly see this live broadcast interview of one of your rival racers saying that "I won 1st but I still hate my team, the setup was 🤬, we could have done better, screw my teammate: it's all mine, etc. etc." You would think, "Hmm...If Mr. Diva-Driver here hates his team so much, maybe I could take care of him better" or something like that. 💡 On the contrary, if you love your team so much, other teams would assume that you are in fact comfortable enough with your team in that you will stick with them for the next season, and the other teams in turn would not bother to give you a contract.

Fair point, but saying that makes you a massive "Douche", and i just can't do that. But i guess i have to be one to get into a better team.

Back