What tires do you use in Spec 2.0

• Thread starter JDMKING13
  • 4 comments
United States
Edison NJ
jdmking13
Lucid killer 58
Hey whats up guy's just wanted to know what tires do you use when driving your cars in stock form, to give you a realistic experience. Ever since the 2.0 physics I have been using only comfort tires on my production cars. For Example Nissan GT-R34 V spec II comes with BS RE040 So I put (CM) on when I drive it in stock form. A car such as Ferrari 458 comes with Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 (CS)when I drive it in stock. In real life on Tsukuba the GT-R34 clocked a 1:06.3 which I did a 1:07.1,(CM) and the 458 did a 1:02.2 I did a 1:03.3.(CS) I really enjoy the new 2.0 physics the comfort tires are a lot better!

I don't use Comfort as much as I'd like - too busy cash farming. When I've finished buying the cars I'm after I'll spend more time using them.

What were the old physics like?

EDIT - fixed my fail spelling

VV busted though D:

Last edited:
I don't use Comfort as much as I'd like - too busy cash farming. When I've finish buying the cars I'm after I'll spend more time using them.

What were the old physics like?

Well I could remember the old CS tires did not have a lot of grip which lead me to use SH on many cars, however with Spec 2.0 I can tame a ZR-1 easily on CS, The driving feels very natural in my opinion.

I think comfort soft and comfort medium get you fairly accurate lap times in low to medium powered sports cars.

Back