Wheel set up for Thrustnaster T500RSF1 2010-2016 

F1 2010 does not support the T500RS.

F1 2011: environment 10%, force feedback 20%, wheel weight 10% felt the best to me. I didn't mess with the detailed settings.

I use the same F1.2010 wheel (T500RS) set up in my F1-2011, but I found it is so difficult to control the car, but no problem in F1-2010.

I also have the set up figure, but still cannot find the right set and give up to play and turn back F1-2010

Any suggestion for teh setting up and wheel update?

Can someone help me, I need to know the dimensions of the Pedal assembly for the Thrustmaster T500RS. I am building an F1 style race seat/cockpit and need to know as I have only ordered T500RS and won't get it until November some time.

Can someone help me, I need to know the dimensions of the Pedal assembly for the Thrustmaster T500RS. I am building an F1 style race seat/cockpit and need to know as I have only ordered T500RS and won't get it until November some time.

go to the Thrustmaster support page and look for downloads. There are pdf files of the dimensions and also the positions of the threads to bolt to the cockpit assembly (I used these templates to fix my T500 rs to a Next Level GTxtreme cockpit) the specific file is called T500 RS Cockpit Fixations.pdf
Hope this helps.

EDIT: http://ts.thrustmaster.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=3&fid=15&pid=317&cid=6

this is a link directly to the page this file is on.

Last edited:
Hey thanks BNGTracer just what I needed, now full steam ahead on building project.

Awesome 👍 I was too lazy to build my own and just bought a Next Level GTxtreme cockpit for it!!! for under $700 it's solid as a rock with the T500 ffb at 10.
Good luck on your project and hope to see some pics when its done :dunce:

Back