Where are all the cars?

• Thread starter jaysvw
  • 12 comments
I'm trying to run the Japanese classic or the Euro classic events however there are no used cars showing up that qualify for those races. Where are the 800 or so standard cars that are supposed to be in the game? It's going to suck if the only way to access those cars is through a hit or miss used car dealer....:nervous:

I have exacly the same problem.

The european classic race: cars from before 70 or something right?

My 300SL aint gonna cut it. Same problem in the American race with my old 67 Cobra (both cars are from the chrome pack, could it be why? )

Poly are doing it differently this time, the used cars you see are what you get, gotta check back each time to see whats there.

go in pratice, just start the TT and exit after you hit the blacktop, 6 new used cars added.

I have no problem. 50 cars in the garage and 200000 credits

I've been waiting for some sort of truck all night.. I gave up in the end. Did manage to find a E Type Jag ('69 I think) worked well for the classic races and a couple others.

We could easily solve this by having an online dealership where u can submit cars to the server and have someone buy it off of you or in exchange for another car. Then you can just search for it online. It would be gifting without the gifting.

this does not make ANY sense whatsoever. if i want to play the damn game, let me!

Well, I for one am glad that PD don't give you everything at once. What is the point of playing through if you have everything to begin with? :dunce:

Well, I for one am glad that PD don't give you everything at once. What is the point of playing through if you have everything to begin with? :dunce:

It's not a matter of "getting everything all at once". It's a matter of being able to get it at all.

It a matter of being able to get what you need when you need it. I'm all for making people work for their rewards, but if it's not there then what can you do?

One assumes that they're using a cycle system for the used cars similar to the past, because otherwise people are going to get screwed over by the random number generator.

Back