Where are the best places in the USA to find stores that actually have SIM gear in stock you can test

• Thread starter oomus
  • 4 comments
United States
Arizona
I am searching for the best stores in the USA to actually put hands on wheels, pedals, cockpits and full turn key sims. I am looking to upgrade to a new setup but would like to try things before I buy things this time. Anyone know of places that stock it or expos that happen during the year in the USA?

I've heard that some Microcenters have rigs that you can try out... But no clue if it's just an occasional thing or a store specific thing.

It looks like they just recently (within the past few years) started doing this... They didn't have much sim stuff last time I went to their store... But that was back in 2021 before I moved overseas.

A buddy of mine moved to Kansas City, I guess there's a Microcenter near there. He's always bragging about it, he hasn't mentioned a sim rig though. I'd LOVE one here in Portland, but thats a pipe dream.

I've always wanted to, you know when I win the lottery, is have a sim rig store where you can come try out some rigs, gear, motion sims, vr and probably high end PCs/consoles. And provide a service to build the rig at your house. Of course all of that equipment would come with a small fee. But it'd be cool to just let people come, hang out, drive, maybe include a small coffee shot. It'd be hella niche, but also one of a kind.

Anyway, I remember years back our local Fry's had a playseat with GT5P and I had a lot of fun destroy everyone's lap times :lol:

Jerome

Back