where did my engine go?

• Thread starter abrahamx
  • 10 comments
I got a roulette ticket ticket with all engines. I forgot what compatable car it said and had another car similar to what I thought and it said this car is compatible. I chose that car and dont really remember what I did but I did not hit delete. Anyway the motor is gone and the other car still says compatable but does not have a new engine swap in it.

I got a roulette ticket ticket with all engines. I forgot what compatable car it said and had another car similar to what I thought and it said this car is compatible. I chose that car and dont really remember what I did but I did not hit delete. Anyway the motor is gone and the other car still says compatable but does not have a new engine swap in it.

Can you screenshot the compatible cars? Either you installed it in one of those or deleted it.

thats the thing. it said the compatable car when I first got it then did not say after that. it was an accura of a certian year but I bought one of a different year but it says compatable but it did not take plus the motor is gone.
Yeah, we're going to need screenshots here.

There's no Acura even in Gran Turismo 7, much less one for which there's a compatible engine. The game only has 16 different additional engines right now and we know all of the cars for which they are compatible:

sorry not set up for screenshots right now but it was the audi r8 4.2 07. I believe the engine said it was compatable with a different year. when I click on he car in my tuning parts section It has a key saying my vehicle is campatible but it also says I dont have any parts and my engine dissapeared from the top of the tuning parts page. I must have deleted it but it did not happen that way. I put it into this car I swear but I dont see evedince of the swap.

sorry not set up for screenshots right now
Your console takes them automatically if you hold the Share (PS4) or Create (PS5) button.
it was the audi r8 4.2 07. I believe the engine said it was compatable with a different year.
There is no different year of Audi R8. The R8 engine is also only compatible with the Toyota MR2, or the R8 that it originally came from.

how do I get the screenshot from there to here
The most convenient method is to just create a twitter account and link it to your PSN ID. When you navigate to the screenshot in your Capture Gallery and press the Share button the console will guide you through the linking process.

edit: This is how it works on PS4. I don't know how it is on PS5.

Last edited:
how do I get the screenshot from there to here
The most convenient method is to just create a twitter account and link it to your PSN ID. When you navigate to the screenshot in your Capture Gallery and press the Share button the console will guide you through the linking process.
Alternatively, export them to a USB drive (Media Gallery on PS5, Capture Gallery on PS4) and then drag and drop them here.

Back