Where to follow F1 2010F1 2010-2016 

People_Know_Me_x
GTPlanet is a great site, don't get me wrong. It allows users to follow multiple different console racers via one site, but let's face it. GTPlanet is mainly around to cover the Gran Turismo series. While I wait for GT5, I'm hoping to pick up F1 2010, if it's as good as I hope.

So, the question is, is there another site out there that is dedicated to following the F1 2010 game? There isn't much new info that is sprouting up in this forum.

GTPlanet is a great site, don't get me wrong. It allows users to follow multiple different console racers via one site, but let's face it. GTPlanet is mainly around to cover the Gran Turismo series. While I wait for GT5, I'm hoping to pick up F1 2010, if it's as good as I hope.

So, the question is, is there another site out there that is dedicated to following the F1 2010 game? There isn't much new info that is sprouting up in this forum.

There isn't a whole lot of new info to unveil so I don't know what you are expecting exactly. Here is the link to Codemaster's F1 forum though.

This may be called GTPlanet, but there are so many different threads, posts and topics on here that have nothing to do with the GT series. I'd just stick with GTPlanet for your F12010 discussions - I know many people will.

I'll 2nd GM in that GTP will likely end up being one of the most informative sites for this game even though the GT series is its primary focus.

Anyway to answer your question directly, well of course you have the CM forums as noted. Also you might find some good stuff on occasion at the GF message boards (might as well check both the PS3 & 360 versions). In addition you could check the official EU PS3 "Driving & Racing" forum. Lastly on youtube I've found VVV Gamer to have some of the better made F1 2010 related videos and it looks like they plan to regularly update their content.

Back