Where to post for tips to go online?

• Thread starter freesilvia
  • 17 comments
Hello, am new to the forum and hoping someone can point me to the right direction where I can post for help with GT4 connection through Xlink Kai. Have attempted to post one earlier in Gran Turismo 4 section, however not keep my hopes up since it hasn't passed moderators' approval yet, thinking maybe it wasn't in the correct section. Please inform where is the proper section for this type of inquiry. Thanks in advance. :)

When did you post the thread. Mods may be busy at the moment. Its sounds ok to go into the gt4 section. It wouldn't really fit into the computer and internet section. So just wait, I'm sure it will be approved soon. ;)

Edit: Damn I got tree'd. :(

Tree'd means you beat him to it. I forget where it comes from.

Although I can take credit for bringing it to these forums, I didn't invent the term. It comes from drag racing. The starting lights are also known as the the Christmas Tree because it has red, yellow, and green flashing lights to indicate the start. Launching with a faster reaction time than your opponent is called "treeing" him.

Hello, am new to the forum and hoping someone can point me to the right direction where I can post for help with GT4 connection through Xlink Kai. Have attempted to post one earlier in Gran Turismo 4 section, however not keep my hopes up since it hasn't passed moderators' approval yet, thinking maybe it wasn't in the correct section. Please inform where is the proper section for this type of inquiry. Thanks in advance. :)
Did you start a thread or posted a single post in a thread.

As a new member, you can't make a thread until you have 100 posts, I think.

Your thread hasn't been up because there's already a similar one to it ;)
Hereritiz.
Bump it if you want if you've got a good question but don't ask for the pics back up as the member who wrote that hasn't been on since April '07!

Although I can take credit for bringing it to these forums, I didn't invent the term. It comes from drag racing. The starting lights are also known as the the Christmas Tree because it has red, yellow, and green flashing lights to indicate the start. Launching with a faster reaction time than your opponent is called "treeing" him.

Duke you were slightly "tree'd" on that one aswell. ;)

Back