Which AI is best?F1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter banana123
  • 15 comments

Which AI did best in your seasOn

• Total voters
In your last season, which one o the AI won, or simply did best. It would be interesting to see what probabilities codemasters programmed into the game, maybe they have a favourite...

Button won in my first season, 6 points over alonso, then webber, vettel, and hamilton.
2nd season, webber then vettel, hamilton, buttton, alonso, mercedes duo, and massa.

Alonso was dominating in my first season, though I came out on top after winning in catalunya and most races thereafter, Alonso was far far ahead of the rest of the field in terms of qualifying and race points.

Playing on expert settings, so legendary AI.

Bigbazz
Alonso was dominating in my first season, though I came out on top after winning in catalunya and most races thereafter, Alonso was far far ahead of the rest of the field in terms of qualifying and race points.

Playing on expert settings, so legendary AI.

Okay, okay, we know you're a superbly talented driver.
It may be early, but i reckon its random, amongst the 3 top teams, and many race factors contribute to it, i just wonder who wins most of the time, for people who race on 100% race distance. Thats were i reckon the best result will come from.

Well only in my first season on PS3 but I can say that Mark Webber is not always on pole but sure can fight from the back of the field!!! Even if he drops back to 6-7th on the start he always seem to get on the podium.
Just like IRL :(

Okay, okay, we know you're a superbly talented driver.
It may be early, but i reckon its random, amongst the 3 top teams, and many race factors contribute to it, i just wonder who wins most of the time, for people who race on 100% race distance. Thats were i reckon the best result will come from.

Good, just making sure you know, you especially.

Alonso aint got **** on my talents.:ouch:

Button is 9 points after me and is doing quite well (i'm first in the championship)

Same here. I ended up winning it with Williams at abu dabi and signed with Mclaren just after. Great season, I raced on professional.

331 LX
Same here. I ended up winning it with Williams at abu dabi and signed with Mclaren just after. Great season, I raced on professional.

What season were you on when you signed for Mclaren?

Do I suck?xD I come in 6 place whit force India and vettel was 34 point in the lead of Mark webber I driving lotus Renault in my 2 season. (AI is on expert)

PS3Noob
Do I suck?xD I come in 6 place whit force India and vettel was 34 point in the lead of Mark webber I driving lotus Renault in my 2 season. (AI is on expert)

Depends what driving aids you have on bu I wouldnt say that you 'suck' :)

Back