Which cars do you get for free?

• Thread starter Boxster
  • 16 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
I am happily chewing through the menus. I have one question: is there a list of all the cars you get for free? I don't want to buy a car that I will get for free later on.

That’s luck of the draw, same as it was on Sport.
If you buy one and then get a free one later you could always sell the one you bought

That’s luck of the draw, same as it was on Sport.
If you buy one and then get a free one later you could always sell the one you bought
Not quite.
I understand that when you get rewards, you may get a random car. But the menus are fixed, and perhaps other rewards are also one specific car.
Is there a list of all cars which you will get for sure if you grind through the menus and challenges?

I believe the blue book symbol in the dealerships show whether it's part of a menu book or not. In Used cars it's the bottom left of each car, in the new dealership it's next to where it says if you own it or not.

newcar.jpg
used.jpg

Last edited:
I thought the book icon was to tell if you owned it or not (blue when owned)
Hmm, not the most clear icon then since you can obviously acquire cars without getting them via a book. Unless it's not supposed to be a book.

I have one question: is there a list of all the cars you get for free? I don't want to buy a car that I will get for free later on.
Not yet. I'm working on something that will answer this however - but it's taking a little while longer.

For now you need to buy one of the Demio/Fit/Aqua starters, then you get the other two from races, then Mini '65, Beetle '66, FIAT 500F, then one of the Swift/EK Civic/DC2 Integra by ticket, the other two from races, Mini '05, Abarth 500, Polo GTI, then one of the S13 Qs/NA MX-5/AE86 by ticket, the other two by races, DS3, 208 GTI, Clio RS '16, Mustang Boss 429, Mustang Mach 1, Mustang '15, Camaro SS '16, Camaro ZL1, Camaro Z28 '69, Silvia S15, R32 GT-R, Z33 Z, WRX '14, Evo X '15, GR Yaris, M3 Evo '89, M3 '03, M3 '07, Alfa MiTo, Alfa 4C, Alfa 8C, Focus RS, Ford GT '06, F150 SVT, Corvette C7 '14, Corvette ZR-1 C4, Corvette C3 Convertible, then a 930/964/993 by ticket, then the other two from races, A70, A80, and A90 Supras, AMG C63, AMG SLS, and AMG GT S.

Which is where I'm at right now.

Edit: Oh, licence cars. No idea, only done B and A to gold, but they're Clio RS '16 (so you don't need to race to win it for Cafe) for B bronzes and Mitsubishi 3000GT for B golds, and Scirocco R for A bronzes and BRZ '18 for A golds.

Last edited:
Not yet. I'm working on something that will answer this however - but it's taking a little while longer.

For now you need to buy one of the Demio/Fit/Aqua starters, then you get the other two from races, then Mini '65, Beetle '66, FIAT 500F, then one of the Swift/EK Civic/DC2 Integra by ticket, the other two from races, Mini '05, Abarth 500, Polo GTI, then one of the S13 Qs/NA MX-5/AE86 by ticket, the other two by races, DS3, 208 GTI, Clio RS '16, Mustang Boss 429, Mustang Mach 1, Mustang '15, Camaro SS '16, Camaro ZL1, Camaro Z28 '69, Silvia S15, R32 GT-R, Z33 Z, WRX '14, Evo X '15, GR Yaris, M3 Evo '89, M3 '03, M3 '07, Alfa MiTo, Alfa 4C, Alfa 8C, Focus RS, Ford GT '06, F150 SVT, Corvette C7 '14, Corvette ZR-1 C4, Corvette C3 Convertible, then a 930/964/993 by ticket, then the other two from races, A70, A80, and A90 Supras, AMG C63, AMG SLS, and AMG GT S.

Which is where I'm at right now.

Edit: Oh, licence cars. No idea, only done B and A to gold, but they're Clio RS '16 (so you don't need to race to win it for Cafe) for B bronzes and Mitsubishi 3000GT for B golds, and Scirocco R for A bronzes and BRZ '18 for A golds.
Thanks for the pointers!

License Tests:

National B: Clio RS 220 Trophy (Bronze), Mitsubishi 3000GT (Golds)

National A: VW Scirocco R (Bronze), Subaru BRZ STi Sport '18 (Golds)

Inter B: Toyota GR Supra race car (Gr.4)(Bronze), Porsche Taycan Turbo (Golds)

Inter A: Toyota 86 Gr.B rally car (Bronze), Alpine A110 '17 (Golds)

Not sure about the Super license as I have decided to take a break to complete some cafe stuff, was pretty disappointed with the Alpine for Inter A golds so gonna do some racing instead, might come back to it another time.

I did all the license tests first, and I believe I only had to buy the starter car and much later on either a Ford F150 or Toyota Tundra (Pickup).
Could be that I'm missing one in between, but it can't be many.

License Tests:

National B: Clio RS 220 Trophy (Bronze), Mitsubishi 3000GT (Golds)

National A: VW Scirocco R (Bronze), Subaru BRZ STi Sport '18 (Golds)

Inter B: Toyota GR Supra race car (Gr.4)(Bronze), Porsche Taycan Turbo (Golds)

Inter A: Toyota 86 Gr.B rally car (Bronze), Alpine A110 '17 (Golds)

Not sure about the Super license as I have decided to take a break to complete some cafe stuff, was pretty disappointed with the Alpine for Inter A golds so gonna do some racing instead, might come back to it another time.
For the S License you get Audi R8 LMS for completeing them, and you get the X2019 for all gold.

Missions:
Magic Mountain: Samba Bus, Army Jeep
Beyond the Horizon: Civic, Rx7
Rolling Stone: gr4 mustang, Gr3 Corvette
Moby Dick: gr4 ft86, mach 40
Gone with the wind: gr4 Viper, f1500 Indy car
The Sun Rises: BRZ drift car, Chaparral 2J.

Last edited:
Back