Who wants to become Member of the Week?

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 35 comments

DuckRacer

Premium
I know that many of you have sent your submissions to Mclaren_Man, but since I'm not him, I'll need you to PM me your basic details (name, location, hobbies, etc) that will be posted up for MOTW, if you choose to participate. And so each Sunday I'll put the participating members' names into a bag and pick one out randomly. Then that person will be MOTW. So...

Send your submissions.

Also, please don't post "I don't want to be member of the week and be asked questions blah blah blah". Thank you.

I entered.

Also, will you have to re-enter each week, or will you keep each members name ready for drawing until they are picked?

I would've thought the better way would be to let the people openly vote for it, being open would prevent overrun inboxes. Well, the nominate yourself way does lessen the load of choices, and helps to make sure those being featured can give information.

I'd be no good as a feature member; I don't want to answer any questions.

I nominate TS first. Why? Short name. Convenient.

I would've thought the better way would be to let the people openly vote for it, being open would prevent overrun inboxes. Well, the nominate yourself way does lessen the load of choices, and helps to make sure those being featured can give information.

Thanks, but I'm not gonna nominate myself because I don't wanna answer 800,000 questions.

Well, the problem with nominating other people is that there's a large chance you'll nominate someone who doesn't want to be MOTW, like TS.

Me.

Not.

No offence, but if you can't positively contribute in anyway, please don't post in here.

Can people just stop saying that they don't want to be members of the week?

Like Duck said, just don't send him a PM and that's it!, We are not interested if you don't wanna be members of the week, this thread is just for the ones who want to.

Andif you didn't understand this:

HE'S ONLY GONNA CHOOSE RANDOMLY FROM THE ONES THAT HAVE SENT HIM A PM.

Capisci?

Mama mia....

Ciao!

Can people just stop saying that they don't want to be members of the week?

Like Duck said, just don't send him a PM and that's it!, We are not interested if you don't wanna be members of the week, this thread is just for the ones who want to.

Andif you didn't understand this:

HE'S ONLY GONNA CHOOSE RANDOMLY FROM THE ONES THAT HAVE SENT HIM A PM.

Capisci?

Mama mia....

Ciao!
What's eating you?? Why so mad??

Ciao

What's eating you?? Why so mad??

Ciao

Well, considering many people have completely ignored what was said int he first post and been "Liek OMG! I don't want 2 be teh MOTW!!11!!, thus filling the thread with unecessary posts, I can see why.

Well, considering many people have completely ignored what was said int he first post and been "Liek OMG! I don't want 2 be teh MOTW!!11!!, thus filling the thread with unecessary posts, I can see why.
Yep. Unnecessary posts kill kittens, you know.

Back