Why we Can't give a gift to a friend like a good tune car or helmet or suit like it was in gt5 that did put a friendship to next level. For gt7

• Thread starter KICKERMMA
  • 15 comments
Have you ever had a dream that you, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do you so much you could do anything?
What the...? Are you drunk? :scared:

Ot; I can understand the reasoning behind not letting you gift suits or helmets, since you can simply 'share' your helmet and suit liveries with your friends. As for cars themselves, not the style but the actual car, I kind of agree that it would be cool to have such a feature.

Last edited:
It would nice if gt7 make available to give a gift to a friend like a good tune car or helmet or suit like it was in gt5 that did put a friendship to next level
It could create an atmosphere of manipulation, intimidation and put quite a bit of pressure on younger players whom have not yet had these sort of experiences and are unsure how to appropriately deal with such charlatans.

It could create an atmosphere of manipulation, intimidation and put quite a bit of pressure on younger players whom have not yet had these sort of experiences and are unsure how to appropriately deal with such charlatans.

"Good heavens..... Good heavens" Hispanic guy on parking wars

Last edited:
Yes, this should be a thing in a future update. I would add that I'd like to give credits to a poor friend who could use them. When I'm a rich GT philanthropist anyhow.

Of course you cant! Do you really think a money hungry game developer like PD is going to let people give away their cars and credits to newer players and lose all that potential micro transaction profit? Think again. It's all about the money nowadays! **** the consumer, more money!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really miss GT5's community features, such as gifting and sharing cars. Honestly that game's community felt more alive years after its release than GT7 does now.

Even here on the forums you had plenty of fun stuff that doesn't exist anymore. Where are the tuner shootouts? The drag and drift subforums? The car reviewers? Is there no demand for these things anymore? Am I the only one?

when we download a livery form another users arent also getting there suspension settings as well ? some times i get liveries for cars from other players and have there ride level too high or the front tire toe in all the way + or way too low ride ect... different from the orignal car setup

Nobody remember why it was removed? People were glitching and chassis/engine swapping, duping cars and just exploiting the crap out of it so PD removed it. Blame human nature, not PD on this.

OP didn’t use a questionmark in the thread name, so i thought he would explain why we cant gift cars 😂

What the...? Are you drunk? :scared:

Ot; I can understand the reasoning behind not letting you gift suits or helmets, since you can simply 'share' your helmet and suit liveries with your friends. As for cars themselves, not the style but the actual car, I kind of agree that it would be cool to have such a feature.
It was a great part of GT5 and helped build a really nice community feel.

Nobody remember why it was removed? People were glitching and chassis/engine swapping, duping cars and just exploiting the crap out of it so PD removed it. Blame human nature, not PD on this.
I remember it well unfortunately. One car with the dirty-oil-glitch-to-reach-a-lower-pp-level turned into multiple over night on the Time Trial leader boards and lobbies were almost unplayable due to the rampant glitch sharing of modded cars. It killed the game for many of us :irked:

I sold cars in GT5, on eBay. Sure it was technically "duping", but I needed the money. I only sold factory fresh classics, and made $5 to $20 per car. worked well for a while. Anyone going above and beyond to glitch them further ruined it.

Back