Will give any car in the game

• Thread starter katsu
  • 33 comments
Hello everyone, i have every car in the game, all except the 2010 Joey Logano #20 Gamestop CAMRY '10 (fantasy)

which means i will give any car for this one, since it's a dlc the only way for me to have it is having an unused code!

If you have one let me know!

Ok...so you somehow have the McLaren F1 stealth, but not the Gamestop Camry.

I smell supsiciousness...

Ok...so you somehow have the McLaren F1 stealth, but not the Gamestop Camry.

I smell supsiciousness...

one should keep his mouth shut when one doesn't know what he's talking about!

yes i got all chromes from my collector's edition and all stealth's from a friend's account!
Aswell as the facebook jag!

However the nascar dlc is for american's only and has nothing to do with stealth's model's!

Satisfied?

Gamestop Camry and McLaren F1 stealth are tied together as a Gamestop exclusive.

Gamestop Camry and McLaren F1 stealth are tied together as a Gamestop exclusive.

no they are not!

one gamestop code is for the stealth, one is for the nascar!

As i said, i got all stealth, not from codes but from a friend( using his account) so i dont know why youre trying to find a freaking reason to make me look like a ****ing thieve!

Ill send the car first if i have to! ****ing kid's man!

ps: if you dont have what i want **** off, there are plenty of thread's out there, dont let the door hit you on the way out!

no they are not!

As i said, i got all stealth, not from codes but from a friend( using his account) so i dont know why youre trying to find a freaking reason to make me look like a ****ing thieve!

ps: if you dont have what i want **** off, there is plenty of thread's out there, dont let the door hit you on your way out!
Like I said, Gamestop Camry and F1 stealth are under one code.

Dunno what planet your from, but apparently you don't understand English.

If you got "all DLC cars" from your friends account, then you should have the Camry. Shows up as 2 items in the PSN store, but are under one code.

Like I said, Gamestop Camry and F1 stealth are under one code.

Dunno what planet your from, but apparently you don't understand English.

If you got "all DLC cars" from your friends account, then you should have the Camry. Shows up as 2 items in the PSN store, but are under one code.

man you have got to be an idiot!

my friend is from europe, as i am, we dont have those codes here, not for the nascar, which means you retard, you can get the stealth model's here with the signature edition ( all of them ), but the nascar is not a stealth model, so it's not included!

man you have got to be an idiot!

my friend is from europe, as i am, we dont have those codes here, not for the nascar, which means you retard, you can get the stealth model's here with the signature edition ( all of them ), but the nascar is not a stealth model, so it's not included!
Ok, ass hole, could've stated that before instead of being a complete jackass.

Ok, ass hole, could've stated that before instead of being a complete jackass.

as i said before, dont have what is requested? why do fack would you come here for? expecially using your 1º post to call me a thieve when you dont know ****!

flamestarter!

as i said before, dont have what is requested? why do fack would you come here for? expecially using your 1º post to call me a thieve when you dont know ****!

flamestarter!
Calling me a thief when you can't even spell it. :dunce:

Excuse me for not living in Europe and spending $150 on one game.

You decided to be a jackass, rather than say "I got stealth cars from a friend, US only got the Gamestop Camry."

Probably would've let you downloaded it off my account, but you decided to be a douche bag.

You decided to be a jackass, rather than say "I got stealth cars from a friend, US only got the Gamestop Camry."

Probably would've let you downloaded it off my account, but you decided to be a douche bag.

1º Excuse me for not speaking correctly the master language of the universe, at least you can understand me, i would like to see you create a conversation im my language you moron!

2º after i said i got the facebook jag, anyone who has a brain would realize you can only get that car if youre in europe!

3º the game cost me 50€ not 150€, this is a perfect example of how little you know about this

4º you can take your account and shuv it

Katsu perhaps you should be a little more specific next time to avoid this, and calm down there's no need to yell at somebody just because they don't understand something

Katsu perhaps you should be a little more specific next time to avoid this, and calm down there's no need to yell at somebody just because they don't understand something

if he had a doubt about my thread he could have asked me as a person, and not acusing me of trying to steal!

Well katsu, this is how you replied to him

"one should keep his mouth shut when one doesn't know what he's talking about!

yes i got all chromes from my collector's edition and all stealth's from a friend's account!

However the nascar dlc is for american's only and has nothing to do with stealth's model's!
Satisfied?"

At that point you could've told him that you live in Europe and due to that you cannot have that type of DLC since it's only available in America.

I asked you in person to trade me a car and got my head bit off after all this is the TRADING part of the forum

1º Excuse me for not speaking correctly the master language of the universe, at least you can understand me, i would like to see you create a conversation im my language you moron!

2º after i said i got the facebook jag, anyone who has a brain would realize you can only get that car if youre in europe!

3º the game cost me 50€ not 150€, this is a perfect example of how little you know about this

4º you can take your account and shuv it
Ok, so now I'm supposed to know where everyone lives? Sorry, can't read everyone's mind.

And no **** Sherlock, I don't live in Europe so I wouldn't even remember the signature edition and what it contains.

THEN DONT MAKE COMMENTS LIKE THIS :D lool

I'm pretty sure any code like this had an expiration to be used before 1/31/2011.

I collected all the stealth model cars I could find and they all said the had to be used on the PSN before that date. after redemption of the code you could download infinite amount of times.

The only stealth model cars I could not find were: Mazda and Audi. Those were truly the most rare.

The only was to obtain the stealth cars now would be to find the European Signature edition which comes with the 6 stealth cars. All you need is the PAL disc.

I did not go down that route I wanted to keep all my accounts NTSC yadda yadda.

katsu
no they are not!

ps: if you dont have what i want **** off, there are plenty of thread's out there, dont let the door hit you on the way out!

Actually, the NASCAR and F1 Mclaren are on the same code. I should know, I got it.

So from reading this quite entertaining thread, I've gathered if I let my friend use my account he can download my chrome cars to his machine?

LOL @ this thread.
He is from Portugal. The guy that argued with OP is an idiot and OP is an idiot.
You can't get the Camry if you're from Europe but you can get the Mclaren F1 stealth.

Well katsu, this is how you replied to him

"one should keep his mouth shut when one doesn't know what he's talking about!

Satisfied?"

At that point you could've told him that you live in Europe and due to that you cannot have that type of DLC since it's only available in America.

How the hell did you manage to get that? You're from Canada?

You quoted a quote, that's how... the person who said that is not from Canada

That makes so much sense.. I wasn't really reading this thread entirely, I just sort of skimmed through after the 6th or 7th post..

Back