Statistics:
Displacement: 4163cc
Horsepower: 508hp/8000rpm
Torque: 364ft-lb/5500rpm
Drivetrain: 4WD
Weight: 1560kg
PP: 546
Miles: 37.6 (for tuning purposes)

No permanent modifications; all upgrades are removable. Suspension and Drivetrain have been tuned. This car is a beast, treat it well and it will show you the true meaning of High-Class German Engineering.

Qualify to enter by sending 5x of 1 color Matte paint. Each person who sends a set of colors will be assigned a number. The winner will be chosen using RANDOM.ORG and the results of the randomized number pick will be posted here with a screenshot. I will set the minimum and maximum range of numbers and press "Generate" only once for the Grand Prize Winner.

I will then press "Generate" two more times for the Second- and Third-place winners, who will receive 5x Gold Chrome for 2nd place and 5x Silver Chrome for 3rd place.

The Fourth- and Fifth-place winners, chosen again using the "Generate" button, will receive 5x Matte paints of their choice.

THE GENERATE BUTTON WILL BE PRESSED CONSECUTIVELY 5 TIMES TO DETERMINE THE WINNERS. NO FAVORITISM WILL BE SHOWN NOR BRIBES ACCEPTED. Screenshots will be posted and if requested, videos of my web browser visiting Random.org, entering min/max limits, and pressing Generate will be recorded. Lottery ends when all places have been filled, numbers will be drawn within 24 hours of me receiving and posting last entry.

ENTRIES:
1. Matte Black -
2. Matte Blue -
3. Matte Brown -
4. Matte Dark Blue -
5. Matte Dark Gray -
6. Matte Dark Green -
7. Matte Dark Red -
8. Matte Dark Silver -
9. Matte Gray -
10. Matte Green -
11. Matte Light Blue -
12. Matte Light Gray -
13. Matte Light Green -
14. Matte Light Red -
15. Matte Light Silver -
16. Matte Orange -
17. Matte Pink -
18. Matte Purple -
19. Matte Red -
20. Matte Silver -
21. Matte White -
22. Matte Yellow -

Odds of winning a prize: 23%
Odds of placing top 3: 14%
Odds of winning Gold/Silver Chrome: 9%
Odds of winning Grand Prize: 5%

Questions and comments are encouraged, suggestions are welcome. Thank you to doctorrg for the inspiration of this type of game!

GOOD LUCK!

When this game ends, the next game will be another well-tuned, special-painted car up for grabs for the person who displays the most skills in a driving event!

Last edited:
👍 nowdays everybody is collecting all paints in trade of one car...

I miss the old days.....

👍 nowdays everybody is collecting all paints in trade of one car...

I miss the old days.....

It's not so much about the paints. I already have a copy of each paint. I wanted to put an interesting spin on the market, and give people incentive to donate - that is, a finely tuned Audi with special paints, and a chance to win other paints.

I want to be more like those who see people are looking for certain paints, and be able to go, "Hey I've got a few copies of this! Have these for nothing in return, you're welcome." like some have done for me, I figure a few of these events and I'll be able to start giving back to the GTPlanet community much more easily. In fact, my next event shall be a free give-away where all you have to do is prove your skill as a driver.

Either way, if you enjoy this concept and would like a chance to win this well-painted, well-tuned Audi, then go ahead and donate! But if you don't like the idea, then there's no need to :)

The R8 is my favorite car in the game....does this drive as good as the R8 LMS?

Depends on your driving style :P

Just kidding, I'm not sure. I have to go to bed now (must wake up too early for my own good), but tomorrow night when I'm back at home I'll test out the LMS and compare. :)

I'll beat you! I will test it a couple of hours.....12pm here now :D

Back