Wolfpack Auto Racing - Amatuer/Beginners LeagueFinished 

• Thread starter Rigor13
  • 86 comments
United States
United States
rigormortis153
Wolf Pack Auto Racing - An amateur racing league for beginners. Round 1 is in the books, but we still have room. This is for beginner/amateur drivers in a weekly race league, but we also have room for one off events daily. Drivers here are getting better but we are seriously wanting to race clean, with good sportsmanship and a fun atmosphere...DAD CLAN rules apply so if you cant make an event, you cant make an event and there are no kicks or bans, unless you just bleed toxicity. Looking to get faster and better, together? Well its in the name, join the Wolf Pack!!!.

PS5 / GT7 / PSN; Rigormortis153 (add and send a message)

Next Race Rd.5 - will start the weekend of Apr 23rdnd ~ Apr 24th
EST - 900 pm - Saturday | CST - 800 pm - Saturday | PST - 600 pm - Saturday | JST - 1000am - Sunday |
GMT - 700 pm - Sunday

Gr.4 No Limits/No Nitrous
2 Rounds/Tracks a day 15 laps each.

* We have had a lot of interest from players that are in the GMT+ time zones. We have a separate league setup for you all to race at a more decent time. If you are interested in Wolfpack Auto Racing please send me a private message here or on PSN. *

If there is anyone else interested and I didn't get to you, please send a private message here or on PSN. Thanks.

Last edited:
Added but couldn't message on psn. Just looking for some casual racing and a group to hang with on gt7. Tell ya more about myself once I can message on psn
got your request, get at me when you get a chance or whenever you see me online... thanks

Hi all, just getting things going, looking for those that would like to join a weekly race league... DAD CLAN drivers who are serious about the game, gentleman racing, good sportsmanship...but as far as racing goes we are all beginners looking to get faster and better together, hence the name WolfPack.

PS5 / GT7 / Psn; Rigormortis153 (add and send a message)
Will add you later on when I get a chance to have 10 mins on the PS if it’s ok to join?

Complete beginner online so will probably be terrible.

This is exactly what I came here looking for.

Was in an awesome group back in gt5 days. But lost touch unfortunately.
Skipped gt6 and didn’t play much sport.

Looking to get some weeknight racing in with competitive friendly people who understand mistakes happen, but try to avoid chaos on the track.

Just added you.

Feel free to add me. AMH_

Hi all, just getting things going, looking for those that would like to join a weekly race league... DAD CLAN drivers who are serious about the game, gentleman racing, good sportsmanship...but as far as racing goes we are all beginners looking to get faster and better together, hence the name WolfPack.

I’d definitely be up for that mate.
Im a little disappointed with the lobby’s, back when it was Gt5 you could find a clean room to play but from what I can see dirty racers can’t even be

I’ve tried messaging on psn but it won’t let me until I guess you’ve accepted the friend request.
My psn - FORDYC

Just added you.

I just sent a request.
My PSN: Heuf

Im a little disappointed with the lobby’s, back when it was Gt5 you could find a clean room to play but from what I can see dirty racers can’t even be

I’ve tried messaging on psn but it won’t let me until I guess you’ve accepted the friend request.
My psn - FORDYC
My psn: Heuf

I added you 👍🏻

Added you

You all may add me as well: More_Hot_Sauce

The more the merrier, cheers
I can't find you...

Hi all, thanks for the interest, first let me apologize for you all not being able to send messages to my psn, I will fix today, I’ve accepted everyone’s request… looks like this is working out pretty good, and I’m definitely excited to get things going. Catch you later and more info coming soon.

Will add you later on when I get a chance to have 10 mins on the PS if it’s ok to join?

Complete beginner online so will probably be terrible.
got your request, see you online

no worries about that, we will get better together, as long as you have the intent to race and be a good/fair driver youre good to go...mistakes happen on track with us beginners, and i get it. I just want a crowd to race with and hit the flag and say damn that was a good race... all while learning from each other without the elite/toxic enviroment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, thanks for the interest, first let me apologize for you all not being able to send messages to my psn, I will fix today, I’ve accepted everyone’s request… looks like this is working out pretty good, and I’m definitely excited to get things going. Catch you later and more info coming soon.
Mine didn’t get accepted!

Haha. I just re sent. If not add me AMH_

My psn - FORDYC
Added you!
Just added you.

Added you!

I'd be so down for this, just a shame all the leagues so far seem to be US based, timing will be impossible for me.
its going to be something to deal with for sure, most of the people I know and who have shown interest seem to be from different parts of the world, im sure we can find a happy medium once we figure out everyone's time zone... stick around and see if once we get going you can find something that you would want to participate in.

would you guys that's interested in the league have a problem with joining a discord?

would you guys that's interested in the league have a problem with joining a discord?
I like the idea.

Gt planet used to have private groups. Not sure if it still does.

Are you thinking just for offline communication or in game as well?

I have a mic. So I’m ok with talking mid game personally.

I like the idea.

Gt planet used to have private groups. Not sure if it still does.

Are you thinking just for offline communication or in game as well?

I have a mic. So I’m ok with talking mid game personally.
just for offline comms... I know most people would rather not use facebook or something like that... I will look around GTPlanet and see if there is something we can use.

I play GT already since the first edition but this is the first with steering wheel so i'm looking to improve with steering wheel add me Jarnokee963

If anyone is interested maybe we can host a lobby tonight and get to know one another. I'll be on until 11 pm est if any would like to join in. Thanks for the new logos Rigor! Much appreciated, they look great on my new suit and helmet!

If anyone is interested maybe we can host a lobby tonight and get to know one another. I'll be on until 11 pm est if any would like to join in. Thanks for the new logos Rigor! Much appreciated, they look great on my new suit and helmet!
I’ll probably be on today around 9 est.

would love to join this group! looking for good clean racing!
if you would add myself and my brother to this group that would great!

PSN : FRICKIN_J
PSN : MOTRAIN79

Back