X1sssssssssss

TRY_BREAK_ME_FO
here is a list of the X1s that i have i will update this as i recieve more
# 1 - X1 White (981.3m)
# 2 - X1 Beige (Champangne) (0miles)
# 4 - X1 Gun Metal Grey (Dark Grey) (110.8m)
# 5 - X1 Glossy Black (0miles)
# 6 - X1 Matte Black (0m)
# 7 - X1 Midnight Blue (165m)
# 9 - X1 Satin Blue (0m)
#10 - X1 Sky blue (Light Blue) (0miles)
#13 - X1 Metallic Purple (Dark Purple) (225.3m)
#14 - X1 Pink (812.9m)
#16 - X1 Vibrant Red (5300.7)
#17 - X1 Neon Orange (0miles)
#18 - X1 Yellow (1401.6m)
#19 - X1 Metallic Orange (Copper) (1759.8m)
#20 - X1 Dark Green (8279m)
X1 Prototype (carbon) (216.4)
X2010 S. Vettel

these are the X1s i need :
# 3 - X1 Light Grey (Silver) (0m)
# 8 - X1 Glossy Blue (0m)
#11 - X1 Violet (Purple) (0m
#12 - X1 Royal Blue (Dark Blue) (0m)
#15 - X1 Cranberry Red (0m)

if anyone has a colour they can offer me that is not in the above list then please post, pm or msg me on psn i will be greatful i can only do 1 trade per night maybe 2 depending on what car you are wanting for the trade.

cars for trade:
all the above X1s
all historic race cars (10-20mil race cars)
anything from dealership
F10, F2007, FGT
many other cars rare and normal just name something you would like il tell you if i have it thanks and happy trading.

I AM WILLING TO SEND THE CAR FIRST AS LONG AS YOU HAVE GOOD FEEDBACK ON YOUR WALLS AND YOU SEEM A TRUST WORTHY TRADER xD

look on my wall for feedback thank you

Last edited:
I have a 0 mile f2007 I would trade for #10 - X1 Sky blue (Light Blue) (0miles)
Can do it now or after the reset.

F2007
Lambo Gallardo full tune
Lambo SV full tune
Ferrari Eno full tune
Mclaren MP4 12C full tune
Mitsubishi evo X full tune

How about the Lamborghini Miura and the Ford Mark IV (both Stock) for a White X1 and a Neon Orange one? PM me if interested.
I can trade on the 7th and the 12th.

lmao you really are sad you dont give up i have proof i dont scam lol i have no reason to scam you know what you make me laugh follow me everywhere to make people think i scam hahaha grow up mate

lmao you really are sad you dont give up i have proof i dont scam lol i have no reason to scam you know what you make me laugh follow me everywhere to make people think i scam hahaha grow up mate

Oh really? Well then where is the GT-R Academy you were meant to send me for the Silver/Beige X2010 I sent you?

So lets see.... You said, and I quote!:

you sia dwe could trade and you would add me but you never did so why would i send you something if you havent even added me just grow up

So I guess these must be imaginary then?

P1030120.jpg

P1030117.jpg

P1030118.jpg

:rolleyes:

Like I said, TRY_BREAK_ME_FO is a Scammer! Do Not Trade!

LMAO ye you sent me them msg but did you send me the car no you lied stop talking rubbish and grow up people who have traded with me know i dont scam

are u interested in a Molbil 1 NSX, LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R, or XANAVI HROTO GT-R i got other ones aswell

I have an NSX LM Racecar, Subaru Impreza WRC 2008, Ford Focus WRC 2008, BMW M3 GTR Racecar. I'll trade any of them for a metallic orange X1.

Back