YAHOO WIDGET Remote races closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
manchester NH
o/o/o cars only
psn id CONSTRUCT-MATRIX is REMOTE RACE YAHOO WIDGET HOST

Add me on ps3 to get started today.This is a new ps3 id with level 0 host.

ALL MATTES RECEIVED ONLY GEAR AND TICKETS NEEDED NOW

THINGS I NEED ONLY ONCE:tup:
1 5 GOLD PAINT----- done
2 5 SILVER PAINT--- done
3 0NE OF EACH MATTE PAINTS (5 PER RACE TERMS)
received MATTE PAINTS;
dark gray
dark red
yellow
dark silver
light silver
light red
light gray
yellow
silver
black
red
purple
dark red
blue
light blue
dark blue
orange X 2
brown
light green
dark green
gray
green
orange
white
black
pink
AMG monza grau magno
Marrone Apus
Nero Nemesis
Bianco Canopus

4 ONE COMPLETE SET SUITS OR HELMETS (34 PER RACE TERMS)
bicolor I suits---done

5 ONE LEVEL TICKET
6 ONE BIRTHDAY TICKET

The paint guys will fill up fast and its first post to get in, unless you fail to send then it will be next in line per your posts.

PLEASE do not POST if you cant send the Gifts now or at next reset,THANK YOU

RACE TERMS: YOU will be in 50 races per gift,the amount you win is NOT controlled by me:tup:

POST ALL MESSAGES HERE NO PM
ALL Private Messages to host if you cant post here

my o/o/o cars to trade for tickets
SELEEN S7 BLACK
BERLINETTE R/S BLEU METALLISE
SVT F-150 TRUCK BRIGHT RED
240ZG GRAN PRIX MAROON
2002 TURBO POLARIS METALLIC
BTR GRAY
400R LIGHTNING YELLOW
CLIO SPORT TROPHY #55 BLUE
SPOON INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) SUNLIGHT YELLOW
LOTUS ESPERIT V8 GT MUSTARD YELLOW
GRIFFITH 500 BLUE PEARLESCENT

Last edited:
5 paints = 50 races
I will count them on your community activity log and stop racing you at 50
ONCE i have 5 gold chromes for example i will no longer want gold chrome.

I can send you tommorow morning 5 different matte's for 50 races. If you can send an FR to dj_ali007 I will accept tommorow morning and send paints so you can race my 6 bobs 50 times. Do I have to collect all the money that they already have?

I can send you tommorow morning 5 different matte's for 50 races. If you can send an FR to dj_ali007 I will accept tommorow morning and send paints so you can race my 6 bobs 50 times. Do I have to collect all the money that they already have?

you will be entered into fifty (50) races for 5 mattes, you have stated 6 bobs 50 times and that would be 300 races. please message me back the names of the 5 mattes so that the next poster will not be offering a repeat color, as stated in OP i need only one of each item listed except 5 gold or 5 silver chromes.
sent invite to your psn id. I need names of mattes you will be sending or you will need 5 i don't have when you are able to send.
do you understand?

Add PSN Rayzah, and I will send 5 gold chromes to you tonight 👍

are your bobs online? on my widget there is a ? after your name instead of number of drivers. please check i have logged in and out several times to add you

All 6 of my drivers ar set online. And you are added as a friend. i will be sending paint in 10 minutes

I have sent 5 Silver chromes. I might send tommorrow if i have no paint trades going on.

YES If i have matte paints open i will do races until i have all colors
just got 3 new mattes listed them in OP. so you do understand i dont want 5 more silver chromes but will take any 5 not listed in OP as i update list with paints items remaining:)

ALL SIX set to use every race you will be at 50 races in no time,

Last edited:
A car collecter
you will be entered into fifty (50) races for 5 mattes, you have stated 6 bobs 50 times and that would be 300 races. please message me back the names of the 5 mattes so that the next poster will not be offering a repeat color, as stated in OP i need only one of each item listed except 5 gold or 5 silver chromes.
sent invite to your psn id. I need names of mattes you will be sending or you will need 5 i don't have when you are able to send.
do you understand?

Yes I understand but your OP says now 3 mattes left.

Sent you 5 random Matte paints.
Thanks for racing my driver. Please race them more

will do soon as playstation maintance is over the Widget is down till this is over i cant sign in to race till then. i will like to conferm matte colors and update OP before start up also. Will race you then. playstation does everything including maintenance:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back