Yellow exclamation mark under GTR stealh model

• Thread starter Meddyb
  • 9 comments
Meddyb
Some of you probably knows that I am under rebuilding from scratch after data loss with the kind help of fantastic fellows.

However I realized the other day that I had a secondary account, and when I went into it my GTR stealth gift was still in my garage! ( contrary to my main account which had nothin left !) but I cannot use it because it asks me to reinstall it ( it has a yellow exclamation mark on it). I have tried to reinstall it with the gift code from store, but code is out of date hey says, and in my downloads archive it is not listed.

I was wondering if any of you had the same issue.

I have this afternoon deleted the gt5 data game and will reinstall the updates tomorrow maybe it will solve sothing

Will keep you posted ...

Aaaaaaah my gtR stealth model I,loved this car

I have tried to reinstall it with the gift code from store, but code is out of date hey says, and in my downloads archive it is not listed.

so it is not in the download list, maybe the complete redesign of the store is for something in this

JK83 whats thé point of this assumption ?
Everybody knows the GTR stealth model was a gift frm Sony Playstation when you buy the game. No need to steal anything from anyone.
But maybe too young to understand ??

By the way if you read this, can you tell
Me if now the only possibility to backup your save is through Playstation+?

Thanks and no offence

JK83 whats thé point of this assumption ?
Everybody knows the GTR stealth model was a gift frm Sony Playstation when you buy the game. No need to steal anything from anyone.
But maybe too young to understand ??

By the way if you read this, can you tell
Me if now the only possibility to backup your save is through Playstation+?

Thanks and no offence
I tought you had that car throught gameshare since you did't find it your downloaded list....But good you got it solved 👍
You can backup USB too 👍

And yes I'm too young to understand things like this :lol:

No it's not a car from game share but a Sony gift car and the problem is still not solved.
I am trying to reinstall all the game after deletion but it takes a while since it has to reinstall all updates around 11go!!
Hope his will solve the issue

Under the game save in the ps3 when I hit triangle the only copy menu is with Playstation+, there is no possibility to save it on USB or external hdd
When I click Playstation+ copy it prompt a online save and if I want to continue I have to buy a ps+ account.

Weird no?

Back