Yellow Exclamation Mark?

• Thread starter DFILL450
  • 18 comments
United States
NY
DFILL450
I don't know if this has been asked before, but why is there a yellow exclamation mark next to three of my cars in the garage? I won them from getting all gold on the Jeff Gordon special events. Is it sopposed to be like that?

I think this happened because I had deleted my install data and the patch for the game so I could do the last Jeff Gordon event by turning abs off. Is there any way to fix this though?

I don't know if this has been asked before, but why is there a yellow exclamation mark next to three of my cars in the garage? I won them from getting all gold on the Jeff Gordon special events. Is it sopposed to be like that?

I think this happened because I had deleted my install data and the patch for the game so I could do the last Jeff Gordon event by turning abs off. Is there any way to fix this though?

How does that look? Can you take a picture of it? It's the first time I hear about something like that...

That's why.

Pics or it didn't happen.
It did.

I had the same thing last week on my Stealth cars after deleting and re-installing game data.
Weird thing is, when you get them back, they keep all their miles, and tuning settings. :confused:
(actually makes sense since the settings are part of the game data.)

This has been reported by other users before. It's not exactly what you're experiencing though.
Other users have had this problem with DLC cars, but not with ordinary cars.
Their solution was just restarting the game, or just restarting the PS3. 👍

This happened to me when I changed PS3's and changed out HDD's, but it is was only for my stealth cars

That's why.

It did.

I had the same thing last week on my Stealth cars after deleting and re-installing game data.
Weird thing is, when you get them back, they keep all their miles, and tuning settings. :confused:
(actually makes sense since the settings are part of the game data.)

How did you end up getting them back?

And I'll post a picture in a little bit.

It happened to me on a reinstall but it was only DLC cars, not prize cars. I just had to reinstall the dlc content.

I have read a couple of bits on this and this was for DLC cars.?
Not sure on your situation but the remedy was to download from the PSN store the Family upgrade pack and it corrects the issue.
I helped some one just the other day with exclamation marks on DLC content.?
Hope it helps you.
And if it does post back in thread so others know.?
Thanks chat soon bye for now.:)

Not sure on your situation but the remedy was to download from the PSN store the Family upgrade pack and it corrects the issue.
Hope it helps you.

They're not DLC cars which is the strange thing about it. I feel like I'm the only person who's had this problem. They were the cars that I won from getting all gold on the Jeff Gordon Advanced events. But I'm sure its either because a.) I wasn't signed into my profile and b.) I deleted the patch and game install

it means you cant install the part thats all

im sure everybody has it. like standard cars cant get there hood weight reduction.

Muffinland
it means you cant install the part thats all

im sure everybody has it. like standard cars cant get there hood weight reduction.

He's talking about an Exclamation Mark next to your car while viewing the garage.
Not where you can't install a part in the tuning shop.

Yeah all my 1st car pack dlc says that I haven't installed it? When I go to downloadable content I have installed it. And my car pack 2 dosnt have explanation marks on it? I can use my dlc cars anymore :'(

Hope it helps you.

They're not DLC cars which is the strange thing about it. I feel like I'm the only person who's had this problem. They were the cars that I won from getting all gold on the Jeff Gordon Advanced events. But I'm sure its either because a.) I wasn't signed into my profile and b.) I deleted the patch and game install

Not sure why it happened to you but hopefully the fix I gave you has or does correct the problem.
I know you said there not DLC in the OP but I explained that in my post?
I was only trying to fix your problem rather than give an explanation on why its happened that way for you.:D

After reviewing your answer, its likely that because you uninstalled your game data then thats the most likely thing that has confused your game save.?
Remedy to that would be to install updates and including the Family upgrade pack from PSN store which is FREE,:)
Hopefully you should be back up and running correcting the problem with that fix, But it is a warning to others who may experience your problem.?
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

christara321
Not sure why it happened to you but hopefully the fix I gave you has or does correct the problem.
I know you said there not DLC in the OP but I explained that in my post?
I was only trying to fix your problem rather than give an explanation on why its happened that way for you.:D

After reviewing your answer, its likely that because you uninstalled your game data then thats the most likely thing that has confused your game save.?
Remedy to that would be to install updates and including the Family upgrade pack from PSN store which is FREE,:)
Hopefully you should be back up and running correcting the problem with that fix, But it is a warning to others who may experience your problem.?
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

DLC for free?

Yeah all my 1st car pack dlc says that I haven't installed it? When I go to downloadable content I have installed it. And my car pack 2 dosnt have explanation marks on it? I can use my dlc cars anymore :'(

Same thing happend to me, after I stupidly deleted my game data... Re-download, not re-buy, the pack you already bought from Playstation Store and you will have access to the cars again

Back