Your expectations for Update 1.44

Status
Not open for further replies.
France
France
Hi guys what's your golden exepctations for next update 1.44 ??

Mine are so simple but sometimes I feel like I am asking too much:

Most important:

-1 No more rubberband effect
It is so annoying to start P20 and reach P1 after 2 laps... Then after 30 laps alone on P1 to get an IA suddenly driving so fast (saving 10sec per lap!!!!) and challenge you for the 1st position. Also, once you pass the last car P20 who is one lap late, suddenly this car don't respect blue flag and become very aggressive to pass you despite it is one lap behind you and ram you out of the track... Very frustrating. It makes me leaving GT7 more and more since there is no more fun once you know you'll be first after 2 laps.

- 2 Sophy has to come come back in a 2.1 version that it can be added into lobbies (private and public) on every track, getting part of the qualification and able to build up a proper gas and tyres strategy. As a result I can build a lobby with friends and fill up the rest of the grid with Sophy agents that I could setup one by one with speed and agressivity level.

-3 still in lobby and Sophy, being able to select liveries from the community to every single Sophy's car on the grid. To avoid buying 10x copies off the car to apply different liveries.

-4 perform a better PSVR2 integration with an additional screen we could select during the race to display Leaderboard hub.

then more contents:
-5 Street light on nightly race at Bluemoon (this track don't have any street light ON by night)

-6 More GT3 and LMP cars (at least real racing cars instead of VGT and road cars)

-7 More real racing tracks: Villeneuve, Sebring, Paul Ricard, Monaco, Silverstone, Brained, Long Beach, Road America... one every semester is fine for me.

What about you?

Indeed. This reads a lot more like a wishlist of future features than any kind of reasonable expectation for a single update...

... and we have a forum for that:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back