Your Personal Favourite Car Photos (that you took)

• Thread starter Alex.
  • 150 comments

Alex.

FEED ME PEOPLE
Premium
England
Northamptonshire
AlexGibbo27
Hello GTP. Basically what I want you to do is post your top 5 automotive photo's that you, yourself took. This is not a competition of any kind, it doesn't matter whether your Keith Sutton (F1's top photographer) or Kevin Sutton (A random Name :)). Lets see your best photos! It isnt essential to number then 1 - 5 but it would give us some insight to your opinion!

Here's mine:

5. Pagani Zonda F - Ok shot

4. Ferrari F430 - I'm not sure but it's such a nice shot for something I must whacked the camera out and snapped.

3. [Joint Portrait Shots]
Gumpert Apollo - general nice shot

Ferrari F1 (not sure of model name) of Alain Prost

2. Koenigsegg CCX - Such a rare car and I think I got a great angle for the photo as well (thanks to the rubbish skip I stood on)

1. Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Roadster - I think I captured the action and speed well in this shot

Please keep photos to 640 x 480 (or smaller if you really want to)

Welcome to all feedback, and I'm sure everyone else's pictures are as well :)

I don't take particularly artistic shots, it doesn't come naturally to me.

My favourites, however.

shot1.jpg

shot2.jpg

shot3.jpg

shot4.jpg

shot5.jpg

The extended wheelbase Rolls Royce Phantom next to a G-Wiz while in London, this is one of my favourite photos because the Rolls is 58 times more valuable then the car that is sitting next to it.
n38505333_31477289_5151.jpg

A shot of the Dorchester Hotel which included a Maybach 62, Rolls Royce Phantom, long wheelbase BMW 7-series, Ferrari 355 Spyder, and a Porsche Turbo...and one out of place Chrysler mini van.
n38505333_31420460_3636.jpg

Ferrari 512TR in a caravan lot at Blenheim Place not that far from Oxford.
n38505333_31477326_7008.jpg

A Bugatti Veyron at the Meadowbrook Concourse d'Elegance on Oakland University's campus.
n38505333_30439090_8796.jpg

Mercedes Benz 190E 2.3 which according to Doug is quite rare here in the US
n38505333_31887342_4210.jpg

nice shots everyone!

Daan, all those mclarens! Is it Ayrton Senna's 1990 car 5th one in? (included the nose in foreground of the picture)

I'm going to be awkward and guess Donnington.

They have the biggest collection of f1 car anywhere.

Apart from resizing and cropping the Cobra picture, these are as they came off the camera. These aren't necessarily my best, but they are my favourites. Narrowing down to 5 was tricky, so in no particular order:

James Thompson, Alfa Romeo 156, WTCC at Brands Hatch, 23rd September 2007:

DSC_0201small.png

Robin or Zoe North, Ford Mustang, Heritage Grand Touring Car Challenge at Brands Hatch, 23rd September 2007:

DSC_0501small.png

Minis at Wheels Day, Rushmoor Arena, 7th April 2007:

DSC_0033small.png

AMGs at Mercedes Benz World, Brooklands, 18th February 2007:

DSC_0177small.png

Cobras at Goodwood Revival Meeting, Goodwood Circuit, 2nd September 2007:

DSC_0344small.png

I had to include six.

NUMBER SIX

The greatest gathering of cars I've ever seen
wow-062107-3.jpg

NUMBER FIVE
The most sinister automobile ever manufactured
diablo-112506-2.jpg

NUMBER FOUR
Seeing the impossible
mc12-092907-8.jpg

NUMBER THREE
The most difficult parallel parking experience ever
slr_a4-062107-2.jpg

NUMBER TWO
The best automotive sighting I've ever had
veyron-071607-26.jpg

NUMBER ONE
My favorite photograph (ever)
carrera_gt-071505.jpg

joey D, I haven't seen any picture of the spyker C8 parked next to the veyron!

5th Favourite

Aston Martin V8 Vantage @ Supercar Sunday - Sexy pic of a sexy car

4th Favourite

Shelby GT500 @ Supercar Sunday - I think this picture really captures the whole menacing image of the GT500

3rd Favourite

British Classics and Icons @ Supercar Sunday - Makes me proud to be English seeing all the iconic cars we have put out :)

2nd Favourite

Dodge Viper GTS @ Supercar Sunday - One of the world's greatest cars showing its true colours in this shot

1st Favourite

AC Cobra Replica @ Supercar Sunday - Not sure why I'm so attracted to this picture and car but I just am and I had it as my desktop background :)

So now you know my top 5 car pictures I took, have a nice day :)👍

3rd Favourite

British Classics and Icons @ Supercar Sunday - Makes me proud to be English seeing all the iconic cars we have put out :)

Whereabouts was that? I see they have 621 AOK (the first production Mini).

Roo
Whereabouts was that? I see they have 621 AOK (the first production Mini).

It was inside the museum at a yearly car event called 'Supercar Sunday' in Gaydon, Coventry *Childish Giggling - STFU ¬_¬*. Anyhow, it's held every father's day at this place and includes all kinds of sports cars from an Austin Healey all the way up to Ferrari Enzos and the like (There was three in 2006:drool:)

Anyway, this museum doesn't really have any supercars in it, a few mind, but not many. They have Group B racers:drool: and a Land Rover Defender on tank tracks which is pretty coolsome 👍

It was inside the museum at a yearly car event called 'Supercar Sunday' in Gaydon, Coventry *Childish Giggling - STFU ¬_¬*. Anyhow, it's held every father's day at this place and includes all kinds of sports cars from an Austin Healey all the way up to Ferrari Enzos and the like (There was three in 2006:drool:)

Anyway, this museum doesn't really have any supercars in it, a few mind, but not many. They have Group B racers:drool: and a Land Rover Defender on tank tracks which is pretty coolsome 👍

GAYDON? That is so close to me I cant believe I've never heard of it? I'm SO going to that next time round :)

Back