(M) Matte Silverx1
(M) Matte Dark Silverx2
(M) AMG Monza grau magnox1
(M) Matt Blackx1

or

gear

sonstiges.jpg

pick one set out of:

helmets: Aqua, Back Vision,Carbon, Cross, Divider, Downforce, Fast Rain, Glitter, Stormline, Trickster, Wonderland or Wrap
suits: Bi-Color I+II, Blaze, Checkered, Double Stripe Pro, Foehn, Intersection, Mistral, Spiral, Swell or Scorpion.

Trading Schedule

16.8. ironworker172 for 3x mazioras +2 paints (done!) 👍
16.8 Bien Cien for 5 x mattes (done!) 👍
18.8. SpeedQber for 5xchromes (done!) 👍
25.8 TheLoveNinja for wonderland (done!) 👍
26.8 Mugo for Formula Chameleon Green x1, Matte Dark Silver x2, Matte Gray x1,Matte Green x1 (done!) 👍
26.8 xanerakoly for Blaze (done!) 👍
26.8 alcoholic for 1x maziora everest 1x reflex purple 1x silver chrome 1x matte light green 1x matte light blue (done!) 👍
27.8 alcoholic for 1x matte dark blue 1x matte yellow 1x matte pink 1x matte purple 1x matte brown (sent!)
27.8 Mugo Downforce Helmets (done!) 👍
27.8 xanerakoly for Intersection,Foehn (done!) 👍
28.8 Mugo Fast Rain (done!) 👍
29.8 Mugo for Glitter (sent!)👍

please send the ticket 1000 always to PSN: DrMabuse666​

Last edited:
great, I have sent you a FR and I can send you the 3 Mazorias today. Please pick another 2 paint chips. It´s always 5 chips for one ticket! 👍

Sending another 1000 ticket (besides the Superbird) to your account on the 19th after reset. In exchange can you send some matte paints please? I don't mind the mix and match just anything except black. :cheers:

Sending another 1000 ticket (besides the Superbird) to your account on the 19th after reset. In exchange can you send some matte paints please? I don't mind the mix and match just anything except black. :cheers:

sure! no problem. I write you down for the 19th! 👍

I've got a couple of those. I'll send you one on 23/8 for 3 silver and 2 gold chromes.
You're still on my list ;)

I've got a couple of those. I'll send you one on 23/8 for 3 silver and 2 gold chromes.
You're still on my list ;)

that´s fine. I will send the 5xchromes asap! 👍

please send the ticket to PSN: DrMabuse666

@Bien Cien
you´re welcome!
thanks for trading! :cheers:

Hi, can arrange trades for the 26th, 27th, 28th & 29th please. I can send a 1000 ticket each day for the following:

26th August -
(CS) Formula Chameleon Green x1
(M) Matte Dark Silver x2
(M) Matte Gray x1
(M) Matte Green x1

27th August - Downforce Helmets
28th August - Fast Rain
29th August - Glitter

Hi, can arrange trades for the 26th, 27th, 28th & 29th please. I can send a 1000 ticket each day for the following:

26th August -
(CS) Formula Chameleon Green x1
(M) Matte Dark Silver x2
(M) Matte Gray x1
(M) Matte Green x1

27th August - Downforce Helmets
28th August - Fast Rain
29th August - Glitter

That´s great. I write you down for the 4 dates and I will send you a FR.👍

Hey long time no talky. I'm in need of "everything pink" gear. Would you be so inclined to help me out? :bowdown:

I can send another 1000 ticket plus anything you might need (paints, cars, etc.)

fast rain received thanks. Do you know how refreshing it is to trade with someone like you!

fast rain received thanks. Do you know how refreshing it is to trade with someone like you!

thanks for the compliment. I will send Glitter tomorrow and I will give you another 5 paints and a complete set of gear as a free bonus. :)👍

you're too kind, really. :-) Thank you

I couldn't be cheeky and request these paints could I?..

(CS) Maziora Andromedall
(CS) Maziora Matterhorn
(CS) Maziora Mazeran
(CS) Maziora McKenley
& (CS) Maziora Trapezium :cheers:

Edit: Granito is the next set of skid lids i need. Thanks man.

you're too kind, really. :-) Thank you

I couldn't be cheeky and request these paints could I?..

(CS) Maziora Andromedall
(CS) Maziora Matterhorn
(CS) Maziora Mazeran
(CS) Maziora McKenley
& (CS) Maziora Trapezium :cheers:

Edit: Granito is the next set of skid lids i need. Thanks man.

Sorry mate, I only have the paints and gears in the OP up for trade. I can send you the 5 Mazioras from my main account, that´s no problem, but please pick another set of gear. Granito is not available on this account and I don´t send gear from my main account, because it tooks ages.

okay, sorry. should have read the OP again and not gone from your sig. I'll take the Wrap set please.

thanks again for your generosity.

I have multiple 1000 Tickets. Are you willing to trade for Blaze, Foehn, & Intersection? I have a trade schedule thread on my signature. Let me know.

sure, let´s say a ticket 1000 and a 1970bd ticket for the 3 sets?:)

That would be fine with me, but I dont have the '70 Ticket yet, I'm scheduled to receive it in a trade tomorrow. I am willing to make the trade but I dont want to make any promises in case the trade falls through. Can I let you know as soon as I get the 1970 Ticket?

That would be fine with me, but I dont have the '70 Ticket yet, I'm scheduled to receive it in a trade tomorrow. I am willing to make the trade but I dont want to make any promises in case the trade falls through. Can I let you know as soon as I get the 1970 Ticket?

sure, no problem! Just send a FR to DrMabuse666 and I will send you the first set tomorrow! 👍

thanks or trading! :)

sure, no problem! Just send a FR to DrMabuse666 and I will send you the first set tomorrow! 👍

thanks or trading! :)

I'll send FR from my main and alt accounts: xanerakoly and raggson (respectively)
I just received the 1970 Ticket, so we should be all set. Please send gear to main account (xanerakoly). This way I cant get you your tickets faster. Thanks again 👍

@xanerakoly

great! I will send you the first set tomorrow. 👍

Already got two complete sets, thanks so much! I'll start sending your stuff first thing tomorrow, and you'll have everything by Saturday the 27th.

I can give you 2 of those tickets
One for : 1x maziora everest
1x reflex purple
1x silver chrome
1x matte light green
1x matte light blue

the other for : 1x matte dark blue
1x matte yellow
1x matte pink
1x matte purple
1x matte brown
If you agree to this deal sent an FR on my PSN and pm me for the dates.I have no other trades scheduled,it's up to you

Back