Zero's PP500 lobby tunes (1st tune in OP)

• Thread starter zero_speed
  • 9 comments
D3MONIC_Z3RO_
Hello everyone!! I Welcome to my little corner on GTP. I am new to this site, but not to the game. I love racing online, and I think the PP system is great. When i am online it is guaranteed you will find me in a PP500 lobby. When I first discovered the tuning forum I noticed a lack of tunes set up for PP restricted lobbies, let alone PP500. So any tune I post will be set up for pp500.

about me-
I am using a DS3 controller ( sensitivity max), I use no assist, except for abs set at 1. If I am hosting a lobby ALL assist are forced off. Did I mention I am addicted to Nurburgring??

Brake settings and tire selection -
I always use racing soft tires. Also I am very picky about my brakes, if you do not like the way I set them up, go ahead and change them. You won't hurt my feelings.

laptimes and testing -
I always test in public lobbies and hotlap. I always keep records but won't post unless requested.

customer feedback -
Feedback is always great but not needed, I am posting these tunes because I want to.

THE TUNES!!

2002 Mazda RX7 Spirit R (PP500)
323 HP/270 FT-LB
1051 KG
Car notes: short to medium tracks. Real world and city tracks are perfect

UPGRADES

stage 3 weight reduction
window weight reduction
carbon hood
chasis reinforcement
full aero kit
racing air filter
race transmission
clutch twin plate
flywheel semi race
adjustable LSD
carbon driveshaft
race suspension

SETTINGS

weight ballast NA
aero front 0/rear 9
LSD intial 8/accel 45/decel 12
brakes front 6/rear 7
ride height front -20/rear -20
springs front 10.5/rear 8.2
dampners ext front 8/rear 8
comp front 4/rear 4
anti roll bars front 3/rear 7
camber front 2.0/ rear 1.2
toe front -0.05/rear +0.15

gearing
top 199
final 4.350
1st 2.884
2nd 1.932
3rd 1.406
4th 1.073
5th 0.872
6th 0.722

I always use racing soft tires.

*runs*

Myself and a few friends tend to set up PP535 runs very late at night (usually run to at least 1AM EST) but with a bit of a twist... S3 tires and absolutely no race cars or RMs allowed. Previously it was 550PP/S3s, before that was 414hp/S3s. Seems that tire restriction generally keeps the riff-raff out that are bloody always in tire-unrestricted rooms. Also of note is that R3s are ridiculous on anything under 500hp (and indeed on many cars over that mark) because there's simply too much grip to need to be able to control a car properly. Sure, the cars are faster with them on but certainly not any more fun.

i use sports sometimes, but in a open lobby locking out all assist scares a lot of people away lol. if i restricted tires as well, i would be alone ALL the time haha.

i use sports sometimes, but in a open lobby locking out all assist scares a lot of people away lol. if i restricted tires as well, i would be alone ALL the time haha.

You really wouldn't. Depends on the time of night but we've maxed our room or come close pretty much every time we set one up. Sometimes takes 10-20 minutes to really get people in, but that's why you set it up and have a few friends to race with while waiting for more people.

Locking out assists doesn't scare idiots out I'm afraid (seen too many rooms full of them with everything locked out :lol:).

I think I would like to find both of you online. I'm not an expert online racer yet, but I want to try more rooms without assists to improve my driving. I can do without assists and RS tires, but with SS I still have too heavy a throttle finger.

Back to the tune - I am very interested in trying this out. I like my 500PP Spirit R now, but am always looking for other ideas that might work out better for my style. I'll try it tonight and send feedback tomorrow.

I think I would like to find both of you online. I'm not an expert online racer yet, but I want to try more rooms without assists to improve my driving. I can do without assists and RS tires, but with SS I still have too heavy a throttle finger.

Back to the tune - I am very interested in trying this out. I like my 500PP Spirit R now, but am always looking for other ideas that might work out better for my style. I'll try it tonight and send feedback tomorrow.

sure! why not. send me a FR when you get a chance. Hope you like the set-up.

Back